Chapter Eighty Three

Start from the beginning

. . . . . . .

Wang Lei stood outside with his Mother laid on his shoulders unconscious, beside him Ala was waiting for his next order but it never came.

"Do you want me to get the old man from the shack?"

"Yeah~, he might know where Wang Xei has taken Bao."

Wang Lei was trying hard to not let his anger get the best of him since it would lead to him killing his Mother right then and there. When Ala kicked down the door to the shack, Mr LIu let out a frightened gasp then refused to get out of the shack, he had no idea who Ala was and figured she must've been someone working with Queen Mother. When Wang Lei heard Ala becoming more impatient as she tried to get Mr Liu out, he walked over.

"Mr Liu, she's with me. Come on out."

"My King, y-you're here! Wang Xei, he took Prince Bao a-and Prince Bao...He's he's"

"Pregnant I know. Tell me everything you know quickly while we walk."

Wang Lei turned on his heels and walked back to the path they had taken to get to the lower part of the farm. Mr Liu was shocked by Wang Lei's abruptness and it took him a few seconds to move his old body.

"W-Well your Majesty, Prince Bao was having bad stomach pains a few days ago and he even bled a little from his rectum. Wang Xei gave him massages daily after that and it was able to help ease his pain. I noticed though your Majesty, Wang Xei, he has those types of feelings for Prince Bao. He left with Prince Bao tonight, you only missed him by ten minutes."

The rest of Wang Lei's troops ran down to see if Wang Lei was in need of help but were surprised to see Wang Lei walking over to them with Queen Mother over his shoulders. The front man was about to ask about Wang Bao when the Queen Mother was thrown at him, no care about her well being.

"Take her back to the palace, keep her bound until she is placed in a cell. No harm comes to her body until I say."

"Your Majesty, what about Prince Bao?"

Wang Lei didn't say anything but his face turned rigid and cold, the look was enough to turn his troops away and they walked back the way they came. Ala and Mr Liu stayed standing behind Wang Lei until he started talking.

"No one tells Nakai about this. Mother would've killed Bao when she found I was here so we know Bao is safe for now with Wang Xei, we'll head back to the palace for now and think of a plan before going after them."

Ala walked beside Wang Lei, her voice was hushed even though there was no one to stay quiet around.

"Before, what did you mean about Bao being pregnant?"

"I'm sure you already know about male pregnancy in the Giant community."

There was silence between them before Ala suddenly quickened her pace.

"I'll go find Rana."

Wang Lei only shook his head while watching Ala walk away, Mr Liu didn't say anything either and they made their way back to the town. By the time they had entered the small hotel that Old LIu and Karo were waiting in, the sun had risen to mid morning and they were eating breakfast. As soon as the two Brother's saw one another they both gasped loudly and embraced each other tightly. The sight gave Wang Lei a sour feeling in his chest, to get rid of it, he sat beside Karo and picked at his food. Karo pushed his plate towards Wang Lei and patted his hand.

"Did you catch the bad people?"

"Yes, now I have to find a rat that stole my Brother"

Karo looked up at Wang Lei with concern.