𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

❝ KATSUKI'S 25TH BIRTHDAY ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

KATSUKI'S 25TH BIRTHDAY
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Eh? How did I come here?" An old lady said while walking towards the headquarters. "My, why are the lights opened here?" She murmured and opened the door.

It was Tsubaki, one of the neighborhood's ladies. She was confused as to why she's in front of the hero headquarters.

The moment she opened the doors, the messy lobby welcomed her. Her unsettlement disappeared like magic when she saw a body lying inside.

A lady lying on the ground around a pool of blood which the old lady believes is hers.

"W-what..." The lady in her late 50's murmured and stepped back in horror.

Fear of the outcome of her curiosity, she slowly went to the body to see if it still might be alive.

But more dread filled Tsubaki's system when she realized who the unconscious lady was.

"Y-y/n-chan..."

Katsuki-kun! I have to tell Katsuki-kun! She mentally yelled and started running away in fear and horror of seeing one of her neighbors in that gruesome state.

Her clueless husband, Katsuki, just woke up. And his eyebrows creased when he felt no one lying down beside him.

It was new, and the first time this year that he woke up without his wife by his side. He just shrugged it off, stood up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Better compliment her for that later.

"Y/n! You better not be doing the breakfast!" Katsuki yelled, loud enough for him to be heard in the living room while shaving his stubbles. But his confusion doubled when he received no reply.

He went down to the living room after wearing his shirt, expecting to see his beloved wife happily watching a movie or playing with their cat, but only Kacchan welcomed him.

"Y/n?! Where the fuck are you?!" Katsuki exclaimed, calling for her name while checking every room in the house.

The laundry room, the kitchen, the guestrooms, the bathrooms, the garden, the balcony, the backyard, but she wasn't there. Not seeing even a shadow of her immediately made him anxious. Where the fuck is that woman?!

"Y/n! Where the fuck are you, I swear! This is not a good joke!" Katsuki yelled outside of the house, hoping that maybe she was just hiding by the bushes or by the gate to play with him, but she isn't.

Katsuki gulped, trying to find some note that she might've left for him. But there were none, increasing his nervousness. He sweated buckets.

"S-she didn't leave me, did she?" Katsuki murmured, trembling. He gripped his hair in exasperation before shaking his head. "N-no, that couldn't b-be. Her clothes are still in the room, i-it's just her missing. Where the fuck is she, damn it!"