Now we both sat in fancy restaurant, i took a deep breath. I'll ask him today. All the questions i have for him i've decided i'll ask him today. And i really hope he answers truthfully.

"Mhm, this steak is delicious," I remarked, savoring each bite. Silvano, sipping his wine, observing as I enjoyed my meal. Putting down my utensil, I cleared my throat. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you," I began, catching Silvano's attention.

"I've noticed there aren't many family photos around the house." I say, "Yeah, we don't take photos often," he replied casually.

"I meant family photos, the old ones," I clarified, noticing a subtle frown on Silvano's face. "The house has always been like that," he shrugged. "I'd ask Antonio, but he's probably dead," Silvano added with a hint of tension, gritting his teeth at the mention of Antonio.

"Who's Antonio?" I asked curiously.
"Our father," he replied, smiling at Esme who nodded.

"I have a question for you," Silvano continues "Where did you and Eliseo live all this time? We were told that you had a guardian,"

"Oh uhm, Our mother was our guardian," I say, "You didn't know?" I ask Silvano, who shook his head. "After our mother's death," I paused, trying to find the right words. "Eliseo and I were under the care of our mothers close friend"

Silvano nods as i take a sip of my juice. That's unfair why can't i have wine or something.

Exhausted after my meal with Silvano, we made our way home. Despite many questions that i have yet to ask and left unanswered. I'm hoping another time i would know everything.

 I'm hoping another time i would know everything

I left the house to clear my mind for a while. Esme left doing god knows what. I headed to the store to buy some snacks, grabbing anything i could find. After walking to the candy aisle , I grabbed some gummy bears for Esme.

Someone accidentally bumped into me and started mumbling under their breath. "Ouch, curse whoever built a pillar in the middle of the aisle"

I frowned a bit offended "I'm not a pillar," I laughed, looking down to be greeted by a familiar face. "Oh Eliseo," Aurelia smiles at me and bends over to pick up the things she dropped.

I bent down to help her "Sorry about that" I said

"Don't worry about it," she replied with a warm smile. "Let me help you with your things" I said, taking it from her. "Oh no it's okay" Aurelia says, insisting on helping with her things.

"it's not up for debate," I said, holding her things. "Is Esme with you?" She asks as we walk. "No, she isn't with me" i replied.

After checking out, we both head to the park and took a seat at the bench. With a gentle breeze playing with Aurelia's hair, I couldn't help but be captivated by her. I cleared my throat and talked with Aurelia for what seemed for hours.

The sun began to set, taking a look at her watch, Aurelia looks up at me. "I'm sorry to cut things short but i have to head home now it's getting late" she frowns.

"I'll drive you home," I smile at her, "You sure? You're not busy with anything right?" She asks, concerned. "No, not at all" I reply.

We walked towards my car and I drove to her house which wasn't far. "Thank you Eliseo," She cuts the silence short. "You're welcome"

Aurelia leaves and I drive back home

**

A/N •

I don't like this chapter and a couple others.
I already mentioned before that this book is fast-paced.
BUT BEAR WITH ME

I'll just write and then i'll change the things i don't like after completing the book. Since toooo many changes will cause me to lose interest in writing.

The book gets better

Is there anything you guys want me to add? Any ideas?