two

SILVANO RUSSO----

SILVANO RUSSO
----

"What do you mean the shipments were stolen?" Silvano gritted, glaring at everyone in this meeting.

"We have suspicions that the Russians stole them" one of the capos said, making him scoff. "Do you know how stupid you sound? Why would the Russians be interested in our shipments" he spoke, leaning forward

The Capo simply shrugged, not knowing the answer to his question. "Find who stole them" I glared, ending the meeting.

"What if the person that stole the shipments were one of the board members" Sandro said

"No I don't think that's possible" Carlos argued, shaking his head. "Sandro may be correct," Levi said.

"How so?" Carlos asked Levi.

"Th-" Levi was cut off by my phone ringing making Silvano groan. "We will talk about this matter later. For now keep an eye on the board members" He told them as he headed to his office.

Silvano took a seat and answered the phone. "Hello, is this Silvano Russo?" The voice asked

"Yes" his gruff voice responded, slightly curious as to why he's receiving this call.

Especially this number

"I'm calling now because we have two kids in custody. We checked the DNA system and it matched with yours. Would you be happy to take them in?"

The twins

He felt a rush of excitement and worry, all he could think of is their safety. They won't be safe living under the Russo's roof

"Sir, are you there?" Snapping out his train of thoughts he leaned on the couch "Yes I'll take them in" he muttered not long before the call ended.

Silvano calmly texted his brothers for an important matter to discuss.

seems like the twins are back

^^

All of the Russo siblings sat, curious

"So why are we here?" Ottavio asked, twirling a pen. "I received a call" Vano paused "They have Esme and Eliseo in custody"

"As in the Twins?" Ottavio questioned while Vano nodded. "You found them?" He asked curiously

"Yes and I now have them under my custody. Welcome them when they come. I also want two rooms ready, keep it simple. They can change it when they come."