three

"доброе утро" I muttered, feeling multiple eyes on me

"доброе утро" I muttered, feeling multiple eyes on me. "Morning," Ottavio smiled at me. "Where is Eliseo?" I asked, observing the living room.

"He had to take an important phone call." Ottavio shrugged. I nodded my head as I took a seat on the lone couch. "How'd you sleep?" Silvano asked, looking up from his laptop. "Great," I replied while stretching.

"Well, after eating breakfast, Arseneau and I will be taking you and Eliseo shopping,"  Ottavio said while turning on the TV.

The first channel that was automatically on was the news. which slightly caught my attention. "-le nostre fonti dicono che i gemelli Russo stanno molto bene e sono tornati sani e salvi con la loro famiglia." 

of course it's about Eliseo and me.

Which reminds me: we haven't contacted anyone since we came here.

"доброе утро дорогая сестра" Eliseo walked in, sending me a smile, which I returned. "Well since everyone is here. "I'm starving, so why don't we go to the dining room already?" Ottavio grumbled

I smiled slightly at Ottavio, standing up from my seat. Breakfast, then shopping, so let's get this over with.

The car was quiet as Esme watched the cars pass by. Arseneau drove while Eliseo and Ottavio sat in the back, leaving Esme in the passenger seat. which, of course, she didn't mind.

"So how do you like it here so far?" Ottavio started, trying to break the silence that engulfed the car. Esme simply shrugged while Eliseo took a pause to gather his thoughts.

"We are here," Arseneau breathed out. "So how about we go separately?" Ottavio asked as Arseneau nodded. Esme and Eliseo glanced at each other and then agreed. What could go wrong, right?

Eliseo left with Ottavio and Esme was with Arseneau, who was very quiet, which Esme did not mind. They went from shop to shop and damn, Esme did not hesitate to spend her brother's money. The Russo family might as well go broke after this shopping spree. However, that's quite impossible since they possessed more money than one could possibly imagine.

"Ottavio and Eliseo will meet us in the food court." Arseneau broke the silence. Esme nodded and followed after Arseneau, who was leading the way.

Feeling a pair of eyes, Esme glanced back, seeing a figure that was definitely not the guards the Russo's had following them. She couldn't do anything about the person following her; all she could do was ignore the figure that got closer each time it had a chance.