seven

Aunt? Since when did i ever have an aunt

Aunt? Since when did i ever have an aunt. I stared at my mirror, contemplating whether i should even go dine with this aunt. I am however slightly curious on who is this wannabe. I sighed, taking a look at my outfit before leaving my room.

I headed downstairs while eating my gummy bears. I have a serious obsession with gummy bears. If someone proposed and asked me to be their girlfriend with at least a pack of gummy bears. I would gladly accept.

I started using my phone while waiting for the rest. However, I was interrupted by a doorbell. I'm guessing it's them. I stood up and walked towards the entrance, opening the door, i'm greeted with who i assume is Alisa.

"Who are you?" The woman asked, harshly. Before I could reply someone had the audacity to cut me off. "She's probably one of their sluts," the young bitch spoke. Who the fuck is she?
I checked her out and scrunched my nose in disgust. "Eww," I muttered under my breath.

"You bitch do you know who we are? We can ruin you" she yelled, fuming.

"That's enough" a voice behind me spoke, making me turn my head. An unamused Silvano stood with the rest of my brothers who had their arms folded. I smiled and walked next to them.

"Silvano that slut was being rude" the young bimbo whined. Silvano glared at her and instantly she shut her mouth.

"Come in and let's get this day over with" he muttered. "And don't ever call her slut understand" he said

"But-"

"Do you understand?" He said as she immediately nodded while glaring at me. "Verbal answers," Silvano demanded, making her clench her hands.

"Yes" she muttered as Silvano nodded. "Twins introduce yourselves" Vincenzo spoke, making Eliseo and I nod.

"I'm Eliseo and this is my twin sister Esme" Eliseo spoke for the both of us, making me smirk. Their eyes widened which made my smirk grow wider.

"I suggest you stop dear sister, you're scaring them away" Eliseo whispered, making me tilt my head at him. "Oops?" I sheepishly smiled at him.

"Twins this is your Uncle Giovanni and his wife Alisa and their daughter Bella" Silvano introduced.

I'm not slightly interested in knowing their names.

——

Now we're eating dinner which is so awkward. Obviously, the silence was interrupted by Bella "How did you get a tattoo?" She asked.

That has got to be the most stupid question ever asked.

"Like every other person does" I shrugged, continuing eating the delicious food.

"Yes but you are young and a woman," she said, making me wipe my lips with a handkerchief. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, rolling my eyes.