thirteen

Eliseo's phone buzzed as he turned to look at Esme who signaled for him to turn on the speaker

Eliseo's phone buzzed as he turned to look at Esme who signaled for him to turn on the speaker. "Hello Boss," They started,

"Недавно к нам обратился Николай." The voice on the other line says, making Esme smile. It was about time. "Что он сказал?" Esme asks, curious.

-Recently Nikolai contacted us
-What did he say?

"Просто чтобы сказать нам, что он увидит тебя на балу." He replies, making both Esme and Eliseo exchange glances.

-Just told us to tell you he will see you in the ball

"Okay, let us know if there are anymore updates" Eliseo said not long before ending the call.

"I forgot about the ball," Eliseo says as Esme sighs. "Same," she mutters "At least we can talk to Nikolai" she continued

"Yes, it was about time," Eliseo nodded. "Anyways let me know if anything else happens" Esme smiles, kissing Eliseo on his cheek. "I'll talk to you later" Eliseo says, waving Esme goodbye as she leaves his room.

She skips to Silvano's office and knocks on his door. "Hey Vano," Esme peeks her head into his office. "I hope i'm not disturbing," She frowns, glancing at the papers scattered around his desk. They've gotten less' she thought

"Oh not at all," Silvano smiles at her, signaling Esme to take a seat. "You okay?" He asks, concerned.

"Oh, I'm okay I was just wondering if maybe you would wanna go out together," Esme asks, shaking her leg, waiting for Silvano's reply.

"Yes, I'd love to" He smiles at Esme whose eyes brighten. "Great, I'll go change" Esme turns and leaves.

Spent a great three hours with Silvano, discovering how much fun he can be

Spent a great three hours with Silvano, discovering how much fun he can be. Though I'm holding back on asking too many questions, I need to know what he knows. While shopping, I got a few things for myself and decided to surprise him with a watch.

Now, I know what you might think – it's technically his money, but since we're family, his money is mine too. So, the watch is like a thoughtful gift. I casually mentioned buying something for a friend, but truth be told, it was for him.