"You mean to tell me Sebastian Stan has kissed you like that? When the fuck did that happen?" I ask, genuinely confused. "I knew about the accidental peck at the premier but like that?" I push trying to get some information about it.

"It was before I was with Robbie at some party we were both at. We were both pretty drunk. I don't even know if he remembers." She explains.

"Apparently you do," I state and she quirks an eyebrow at me.

"Are you jealous?" She teases. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, of you, Sebastian is on my shortlist." I tease back. She scoffs and playfully hits my shoulder.

"Fucking rude, but understandable. He uses a lot of tongue."

"Okay, you know what, I don't want to know anymore." I cover my ears now feeling jealous of all the boys that got to kiss Lizzie before me a scowl now on my face.

"Aw baby, it was ages ago!" She pouts at me.

"Yeah yeah, lots of people have gotten to kiss you it's fine whatever." I shrug crossing my arms.

"You're adorable when you're jealous." She teases. "But who have I been kissing for the past week?" She asks.

I smile, "Me." I state proudly.

"And who's my girlfriend?" She continues.

"Also me," I state my smile growing. I'm her girlfriend.

"That's right, now get over it, and I said you were better so not really sure what your issue is." She teases.

"I don't like thinking about other people kissing you. You're my girlfriend." I state with a cheesy smile on my face. Lizzie swings our hands that are clasped together between us matching my smile. We make it to the closest subway and start to head home following our rules again just in case. We are back to listening to music, an Airpod each sitting in peaceful bliss.

"Who is on your shortlist?" She questions randomly.

"Harry Styles, naturally, uh Brendon Urie and Sebastian Stan," I replied easily.

"No women?" She asks confused.

"What I mean by shortlist is the short amount of men I would allow kiss me. My list of women is long." I explain.

"Oh, so it's different than the three?" She clarifies.

"Yeah, very different. My three wouldn't be men." I laugh.

"Who would be your three then? I will give you the pass for them." She teases.

I quirk an eyebrow, "Well, I haven't thought about it because you would have been on my original list." I think. "I feel like we shouldn't have three people we get a pass on because like, you could totally meet your three," I complain.

She laughs, "Okay true, but I still want to know so I can tease you."

"Well, it was originally you, Scarlett, and Lauren Jauregui. But now two of those seem weird. So I guess I'll have to replace you with Cara Delevingne, and Scar with Chloe Bennett." I brainstorm.

"Hm, good choices." She nods in acceptance. We get to our stop and get off to head to my apartment. I smile when she intertwines our hands when we get to my quiet street. We head inside and as soon as the door closes Lizzie pulls on my neck and rises onto her tippy toes to give me a hungry kiss. I wrap my arms around her back and pull her closer to me. I pull away, which takes some effort, lock the door and kick my shoes off before grabbing her thighs scooping her up into my arms. She squeals and wraps her arms around my neck and I tighten my grip on her thighs to keep her steady. I push her up against the door and trail open-mouthed kisses down her neck while her hands tangle into my hair. I start to smile and it interrupts my journey down to her collarbones. I rest my forehead against hers and smile cheekily at her. "What?" she whispers.

"You're my girlfriend," I reply.

"That is very true." She agrees. My smile grows and she matches my smile, rubbing her nose to mine in an Eskimo kiss. "You're cute when you realize that we are officially dating every ten minutes." she teases.

"I'm really happy." I breathe out.

"I am too, Princess." She assures me.

"Can we cuddle?" I ask

"Only if you give me kisses." She negotiates.

"Deal." I nod and walk us both over to my bed falling on it and giggling together. For the rest of the afternoon, we steal soft kisses while The Office plays on my tv and cuddle in close to each other. I'm in complete bliss and I can't believe this is my life. Eventually, Lizzie makes some dinner which is divine and we cuddle back in after our nighttime routines to go to bed. Unfortunately, I have work tomorrow, so it's back to our weekly routine. But, I have a feeling it might be a little different now that Elizabeth Fucking Olsen is my official Girlfriend.

______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N So for anyone that doesn't know what the list of three people is, it's basically a list of people that your partner would excuse if you ever had to opportunity to get with them, so like a pass for cheating with those specific people. I don't love the idea, but for this story, it's meant to be a joke to tease Y/N. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

I hope there aren't any weird errors cuz I'm heavily relying on Grammarly. So sorry if there is!