Volume 6 - Chapter 1: Goodbye Haven

Start from the beginning

Qrow holds his huntsman license in front if their faces. "A professional Huntsman, right. Well, it seems one of you heroes left the staff entrance to the caboose wide open."

Dee and Dudley turn around to the left in surprise at this revelation.

Qrow crossed his arms. "It'd be a shame to lose your job before it even started."

"I... I didn't do it!" Dudley blurts out.

Dee scoffed. "Come on, dummy."

Dee and Dudley walk away from you. Oscar watches the two leaving.

"Well, I didn't do it either..."

"You know sometimes the burden of saving the world feels overwhelming." Oscar turns toward you. "But then people like that come along and make me grateful that it's our jobs and theirs."

Everyone collectively agrees with Oscar, nodding at him together.

"Uh-huh." Ruby grabs your arm tightly.

"Let's just hope those two are the exception, and not the rule..." You watch at their retreating forms.

"Yeah." Zach and Jaune agree.

Qrow starts chuckling. "So, you kids ready to go? Bike all loaded up?"

"Yep!" Yang confirms with a thumbs up.

"Just waiting on Blake. As usual." Weiss rolls her eyes.

"C'mon Weiss, cut her some slack." You walk up to her. "Let her say goodbye."

She sighs and closes her eyes. "I know, I know..."

"Ow!" Someting bit your arm. "Floof, what the he-" it's not Floof.

Ruby let's out a low growl and keeps her teeth firmly planted in your arm.

"Okay, what the actual hell." You start waving your arm rapidly, but she remains unmoved.

"Qrow, a little help!" You turn toward Qrow but he just takes a swig from his flask.

"See this as punishment for meeting with a wanted criminal."

"I wont forget this betraya- OUCH!" Something bit your other arm.

You look down and see white, long hair. Mia looks up at you and shrugs your shoulder.

"What the hell is wrong with you people?!" You started frantically waving both of your arms, trying to shake off two girls.

To your dismay, Mia biting your arm just made Ruby even more angry, causing her to bite down harder.

"Yang, Zeke! Get your psychopathic sisters off my limbs."

"On it." Yang grabs Ruby's legs.

"Oh yeah, it's finally my turn to be the normal one!" Zeke grabbed his sister by the waist.

They both started pulling simultaneously, hurting you even more.

Yang let out a groan. "C'mon Ruby! Let go of his arm!"

Ruby only let out a deep growl.

"Sis, if you let go of him I'll let you sleep in the bunk bed below him!" Instantly, Mia stops biting you. However, there's a visible mark left behind.