|𝟐𝟏| 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕

Start from the beginning

Not only his wolf but he wanted that as well. He had it coming anyway. All Jungkook knows is that his wolf screamed mine, and he felt his rage and possessiveness (or was it protectiveness?) rise higher as soon as he noticed it's Jimin he's talking about. At that moment, he didn't care whether they are in the cafeteria or who Junseo is, all he wanted was to shut him up and tell him to leave Jimin the fuck alone.

Jungkook is so close to accepting that Jimin carries his baby, that he is his mate (his wolf did already) and certain things that may come with it that he guesses were the actual trigger to his outburst. Despite that, Jungkook should at least feel a bit sorry for punching his teammate, but he can't bring himself to feel even an ounce of sympathy for Junseo in him, not after what he said. It's true that he might not have cared about something like this a few months ago, but now that he's aware of certain things, it makes him so much angrier that he wants to chop his head off for saying that but restrains himself from doing so.

Then, Junseo seems to regain composure, making way for disbelief and fury. A hand flies to his jaw, checking on his split lip as he still sits on the ground with an elbow resting on the floor.

"What the fuck is your fucking problem, Jungkook?"

By now, not only do a hundred pairs of eyes peer at them, displaying shock in them but among all of them are Jimin's as well. Distantly, Jimin heard a low growl and perked up just in time to see Jungkook getting up and punching Junseo straight in the face. He would be lying if he said he didn't keep looking to know what's happening and to see whether Jungkook was fine. He hasn't heard from the alpha at all, but that doesn't stop him from worrying. Stupid, isn't it?

But that's how it is and he can't change it.

Jimin's hand subconsciously moves down to his stomach as he observes the scene in the mensa and wonders what's going on. Jungkook still towers over him and snarls. Never has he seen him that heated, especially not about his teammate. His omega tries to push him to go to Jungkook and comfort him but he strictly refuses, knowing that it wouldn't end well for him. So, instead, he keeps his view on the scene and witnesses Jungkook growling and gritting his teeth at Junseo. His growl is deafening and making students shiver, himself as well.

"I told you to shut the fuck up! You have no right to say what you've just said," Jungkook grits out the last sentence, low enough for only Junseo to hear. The alpha looks stunned momentarily and gets on his feet to face Jungkook eye-to-eye. Junseo looks back and forth between his eyes, the tension growing with every second, thick enough that you could cut it, but no student dares to try to step in and stop them, knowing that they're the strongest among them.

"Why?" Junseo asks with a smug smile and takes a step closer, blood covering his lip and his jaw starting to bruise. He lets his eyes roam gradually over the many students that have their attention on them. His gaze then drops to the blond omega in the yellow jumper, who seems to flinch as soon as they lock their gaze. The alpha chuckles before he stares back into Jungkook's dark eyes, who slowly loses his patience.

The latter's scent has changed into something sour that bites everyone's nose, making it difficult even for Junseo to stand so near if he didn't breathe through his mouth. It's clear to him that Jungkook is holding back, but something in him keeps wanting to push the other and see how far he can push his boundaries and know what he's hiding. He has never seen Jungkook reacting like that, that's why it makes him so curious.

"Why?" he presses again, tilting his head, "You have a thing for him?"

"Did you like the bet so much?" he whispers eventually while staring into his eyes, clearly challenging him. Then, he sees Jungkook tensing and losing his focus for a second. Yet, before Junseo can utter something else, the alpha grabs him by the collar and growls deeply.