CHAPTER 32

THE NEXT DAY Zero pain on his back was slowly fading, he would flinched if he was bump accidentally, although he can walk properly but slowly.

Right now he was in the bathroom looking at the mirror with a towel in his waist as he checked his shoulder, neck and stomach.

He rubbed his shoulder as he sighed in defeat not seeing anything to cover it up. The kiss marks were red and was really visible in his skin since he was a fair type.

Especially in his shoulder, there were only small ones in his neck and only a trail on his stomach but the shoulder really must have good spot to make a mark.

He took note to buy a lot of concealers and also took note that Fifth would likely attack his shoulder from now on. 

The bite marks were slowly fading bit if you look closely…”Damn you snail…” He sighed as he walked out of the bathroom going to the bedroom to change his clothes.

He was at least thankful that he was wearing a long sleeve  and could cover his shoulder and was thankful that the kiss marks on his neck look like it was bitten by a mosquito.

Tying his shoes he stomp his feet to see if he was comfortable after that he grabbed his cologne and spray it twice before closing it and putting aside.

When he got out he saw Fifth eating the order that he called in the kitchen, Zero sat down on the wooden chair and was thankful there was a cushion.

Picking up the fork he twirl the pasta and ate it, “What do you want to do?” Fifth asked him as he sipped his cold drink, Zero shrugged his shoulder.

“I don’t know, I’m not in the mood walk…Not even swimming..” He gave his lover a glare who had a smug smile in his face when he heard that.

“Don’t  get too upset, I cant swim neither” He put his utensils down and yanked his shirt down revealing a lot of kiss marks in his shoulders.

Seeing it made Zero scrunched his nose but there was also a bubble of satisfaction. Although those were only a few, unlike his.

He snickered, “Yours is much better than mine though. Do we have things for our shoulders?” He asked as Fifth let go of his shirt and adjust it before answering.

“I do. I like seeing your collarbone, I like to ruin it with bites and hickeys” He confessed making Zero lips tugged up in a small smile, “Also because its bitable”

“Geez, I’m not food please have mercy on my skin. It can literally be seen” He send a glare at him as Fifth chuckled and ate a chicken sandwich, “Which is a good thing”

“Shut your mouth” Fifth lowly laughed as the both of them ate there food. After washing the dishes the two of them decided to walk around the resort to find something to entertain them.

As the two walked to the back of the hotel where all the relaxations where, Fifth suddenly remembered something. “Ah yeah I remembered, I actually book some time for going to a hot tub and some relaxation and some hiking. Wanna go?”

Zero thought about it, “I guess I can endure some walks” Fifth smirk putting his arm around his shoulder as they walked by along with the people who were going to enjoy, “I’m sure you can”

“Stop that” He nudges the side of his of body using his elbow but it didn’t even pained Fifth at all. As the two walked down the path towards the mountain to take a walk.

Since Fifth was the owner’s child he just pushed Zero forward without even paying an entrance, the latter rolled his eyes as the walked passed the entrance.