CHAPTER 9

MUMBLING THE PROFANTIES in his mouth Zero sat at the back of the car. “Sit in front brat its empty” Fifth said as he saw Zero opening the back door.

Zero didn’t listen to him and open the back door and went inside as Fifth scoffed at it. Ignoring the action, he just went inside the driver’s seat and started the engine.

While starting it he saw Zero looking at the window with an irritated look, Fifth could only smirk at it.

He started to drive to the university to get the new textbooks as he was driving he would take a glance on the rear mirror to look at Zero.

Zero was currently laying on the backseat his feet on the ground as his one arm hanging on the seat. “Can you sat up rather than dirtying my car?”

Zero looked behind his back as he rolled his eyes in annoyance, “Focus on the road moron” He state as he turns his head to face the sit.

He actually wanted to put his feet up in the seat but thinking at Fifth personality he’d be kicked out as he has to walk home.

A few minutes later Fifth parked the car at the empty spot as Zero immediately got out and stretch his limbs.

He looked at the university and groan, he was supposed to be at home enjoying his day off until his brat bastard brother has to drag him.

“Hurry up!” Fifth called out as he notices Zero standing on the same spot not moving at all, he can clearly see that annoyed expression.

Zero just snickered and walked a few feet behind him obviously not wanting to walk beside him. He felt like a dog when his walking behind Fifth.

He followed him until they reached the second library, as Fifth entered Zero didn’t bother to go inside and just wait.

He could only think of a plan to help the couple to make the situation less dangerous. Just thinking about being caught, he can already picture what he looks like if Fifth finished beating him up.

Zero sighed as looked at the open door of the library, then in the corner of his eyes he saw a figure coming his way.

Looking at the direction he saw the figure not far away from him waved his hand at the distance with a smile.

Zero smiled back as he saw the person nearing him, “I thought you don’t teach on Sunday?” The representative asked as he stood beside Zero.

“I also thought it’s your day off?” Zero questioned him as the person chuckled. “What are you doing here Bleu?”

He was wearing a white shirt and demin pants along with his white shoes, his light brown hair blew gently by the wind.

“New student came by, the secretary is busy for the moment I have to tour around the university” He answered as Zero nod and noticed a small figure behind Bleu.

Tilting his head to the side he asked, “And this is?”

Bleu step aside revealing the figure behind him, he was wearing a light pastel shirt with black pants and black shoes. He was looking down as if he was afraid to face another obstacle.

“Sole, the new student” Bleu kindly introduce the freshman, lightly patting his shoulder to ease his tense muscles.

Looking at Zero he continued, “His actually the exchange student that the other university agreed to”

Zero nod his head as he tried to look at the new student, the person notices this and look up, “Sole this is Zero, the university most recommend tutor”