CHAPTER 20

SATURDAY CAME AND Zero was giving Rosy a calm relaxation because she has been freaking out since 3 am in the morning.

Yes, she had been awake since 3 am in the morning, she already told her mom and dad about the news and was worried since Fifth is mostly known for anger violent.

“Dear I think you should calm down, I’m sure Zero can talk Fifth when it goes wrong” Rebecca rubbed her shoulder in comfort as Zero patted her back to soothe her.

Rebecca also know that Zero had been helping them in which she scolded her son because she had been acting badly and was very careful.

“You’re his little sister I’m sure he’ll understand, though there’s probably an outcome where he would..” He whistled at the end as Rebecca slap the back of his head.

“Your not comforting her Zero! You should go back to the kitchen and get the ice cream on the fridge” She shooed him away as Zero lastly smiled before going back to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge he saw two liters of ice cream and pick the strawberry one since Rosy like the flavor, “Can I have the other one?”

Zero hair in his body stood up, “The fuck?! Can you not scare me for just a day?”

Fifth chuckled and looked at the slightly red skin at Zero’s nape, he smirked as he lean forward putting his weight at Zero as he reached out to the ice cream.

His chin was in Zero’s shoulder as he glanced at the frozen boy and smelled the blueberry and roses. He moved his head to kissed the side of his neck as he grabbed the other liter of ice cream before pulling away.

But before he had the chance to step back Zero stomped his feet as Fifth hissed at him, “Bastard”

Zero closed the fridge and turn around, his other hand went up the back of his neck.

He didn’t say anything as he kept rubbing his nape while staring at his brother who tilt his head to the side to have an innocent look.

“For what I have been observing,” Fifth looked at him from head to toe before looking at face, “Your getting more and more comfortable around me”

“I don’t know what your talking about”

“There,” He pointed at him, “You should be screaming at the top of your lungs, complaining and would hurt me physically but for the more I kiss you randomly the less you complain”

Zero stopped rubbing his neck as his hand went down to grip his shoulder, his eyes would look away as he would bit his tongue inside.

“Speechless are we?”

“Just ignore me”

He grab three bowls in the cabinet with spoons and scoop for the ice cream, just as he was putting them in the bowl he felt a cold sensation in his cheek but before he could react his brother  had already taken advantage of him, by licking his cheek.

“Mmm, it does taste good”

“Didn’t I told you to ignore me?”

“See? Your not even yelling, what more when you turn your back on me” He smirked as Zero heart beat so fast, Fifth gave him a last teasing smiled before he got out of the kitchen.

He stared down at the ice cream he was suppose to serve quickly because it will melt, but he just stood there with a flustered feeling as his stomach felt butterflies, his mind went dizzy as his heart shake.

Day by day the random attacks became more and more sexual.

‘…what more when you turn your back on me’