CHAPTER 2

THE FIRST THING that Zero did was to push the person with full strength, the person that he pushed coughed as Zero sat up, he didn't hear anything earlier when he was suddenly pulled from the surface.

Now he can slowly hear the voices, people were surrounding them, 'I thought they already left?' Zero said in his mind as he let out a cough and let the air out of his nose so the remaining water would come out.

"You alright?" The person asked him as Zero turn his head and saw a unfamiliar face, it was one of Fifth friends.

What happen was when the light from the pool lighten they were excited to jump down and have some fun but when they saw Zero came out of the house they stayed silent and just watched him.

Three girls even hold there screams when they saw Zero slowly removing the robe off him so they can see his half naked body.

As soon as he jumped down he never re-surface again, they started to panic as one of them jumped down and 'save' him.

The one who got him out of the water was Quian, his clothes were drenched as he coughed the water out of his mouth.

Fifth watched the whole scene and felt his blood boil, "You cant swim?" Quian asked as Zero glared at him.

"Of course I can swim, why did you pulled me out?" He asked as one of the girls got inside the house to grab a towel, "Dude you were in the water for too long! We thought you drown!"

William worriedly said as Zero shooked his head, the girl who came inside the house brought two towels and gave it to them.

"What's going on here?" Mark came in as all of them turn around, Mark then saw the situation, "And why are you both wet?"

"He has been in the water for too long!" Quian pointed at Zero who stood up and rub his hair with a towel looking fine and calm.

Mark chuckled, "Why did you pulled him out? Zero can hold his breath for five minutes, there's nothing to worry about"

They all looked at Zero who took a deep breath then sighed, he looked at Quian and said, "Next time don't meddle with someone's own business"

With that he grabbed the robe which was laying on the ground and walked inside the house, Fifth could only looked at the scene.

He was mad at Zero, 'Did he just did that on purpose so that he can show off?' He thought and snickered, he walked towards his drenched friend and scolded.

"Didn't I tell you earlier don't bother? He doesn't even need your help" Quian could only glare at him, "How would I know that he can breath for that long?"

Actually Fifth just discover that today, he could only scoffed and get his friend some clothes. He went inside the house and ran up to his room to get some clean clothes.

When he got upstairs he saw that Zero's door was lock, like usual. He'll just argue with later when all of his friends left.

Fifth went to his room and grabbed some clean clothes, after that he walked out of his room closing the door and ran at the backyard.

"Here" He gave it to Quian, "The bathroom is on the left" He instructed and patted him on the shoulder, all of them went back to the spot that they had been sitting a Gabriel went to the bathroom and change.

"I cant believe your brother can hold his breath for five minutes" Drew compliment, "Step-brother" He corrected as Drew shrugged and took a shot.

After they drank Fifths friends went home, he tidy up the mess that was left beside the pool before going to his room and shower.