CHAPTER 28

"I SAW DAD...with my brother" He stated as his mother smile, stiffen. Zero looked at her with dull eyes although his controlling himself not to raise his voice.

He let out a huff, "I've been seeing them a lot these past days that's why I acted like an asshole towards you"

Rebecca gripped the vase, "You saw your dad? With your brother?"

Zero hummed, "They look well and good. My brother is also healthy" He stated as his mother mood turn sour gave him a glare, "How long have you been seeing them!"

Her son sharpen his gaze, "Before I came home," His voice was calm yet there was venom lingering behind it, "Isn't that the day I started to ignore you?"

Rebecca pursed her lips as she shouted in anger, "Zero! Your father left us! Stop seeing him!"

"He didn't left us! You left him!" He shouted back in anger which made Rebecca step back. He was nervous earlier but seeing his mom made his blood boil.

Zero hates to admit it but he hates his mom for leaving his dad and Sole, "Your dad is trying to manipulate you! What has he had been saying to you?"

Her son snickered, "Dad? Trying to manipulate me? He had been telling me to understand you! He told me not to hate you! Its not even dad who told me about the reason of your divorce! It was your own lawyer!"

His mom's eyes widen. Zero slightly shake his head, "Listen to me Zero! Your dad is a drug-dealer! That was the reason why I left him!"

She defended making Zero chuckled, "He was a victim mom! A victim of accusation! You forcefully made him sign a divorce!"

The answer made her body numb, she didn't answer back as she pursed her lips. "I know that"

"What? What do you mean you knew?!" Zero was caught off guard, "You knew he was a victim! Then why did you divorced him!"

"I only knew that when he got out Zero!" Her mom eyes started to water, "I only knew when he got out and defended himself!"

"Bullshit! You even left Sole when you gave birth to him!" Zero exclaimed as her mom body shake slightly, "Why did you left Sole mom? Why did you left him? Having a drug in his blood isn't a fucking excuse! Your exaggerating!"

"I don't want a son like him Zero! Having you is enough!" She yelled as she covered her mouth in realization, Zero looked at her, "You..."

Her tears streamed down at her eyes as she uncovered her mouth. Her son tried to processed what she had said, "Your saying Sole wasn't suppose be..."

"No honey, its not like that..." She tried to reached out to him but he stepped back away from her, "Y-You could at least accept him.."

"Baby..."

Zero glared at her, "You even left him because he was unplanned?! What really was the reason why you left Sole mom?! What?"

Her mother burst in tears as Zero eyes started to water as well. "Sole loved you so much...He even told me not hate you...Then why the fuck left him? What really was the reason you left him!"

She didn't answer him as she covered her mouth preventing her to stop, "You could have at least looked at him mom..."

Her mother looked at him with tearful eyes, "Zero please...Don't go to your brother"

"Give a good reason why!"

Rebecca closed her eyes and tried to control herself from saying the truth, but Zero had to push her for it. "You're a terrible mother"