"Somehow that makes sense," he says after a few minutes. I lean back, stand on my toes, and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." I say, and lean closer to his ear, "and I love you." I don't know if he wants the others to know. I need to ask them. I mean, today Jungkook didn't see his mark, but there may come a time when they do. "Let's eat," I happily say, and when I want to walk away, he yanks me back and I crash into him. His lips crash on mine and I grab his face. Tongues sliding against each other, we moan, and get interrupted, after a few moments. 

We break apart, and he whispers in my ear, "I love you too, Y/n."  He turns, grabs two pans, and walks away. I shake my head and bring the rest to the dining table. We sit down and Jin portions it all out for us. I dig in right away and when I look up, all look curiously at me. Are they really that scared to eat it? It smells delicious, so it will taste great too. I know it's weird Namjoon cooked it, but I know more than the others. "Eat," I tell the others. Let them find out for themselves if it's great or not. 

The guys tentatively try a bite, and all hum in appreciation and dig in more enthusiastically. The plates are empty in no time, and the mood is still filled with surprise. "What is this called?" Jin asks Namjoon, but I answer. "It's German, and called Rouladen. It's a meat dish, usually consisting of bacon, onions, mustard and pickles wrapped in thinly sliced beef which is then cooked. And are served with potato dumplings called Klöße. And either red cabbage or beets." I say, and all listen attentively. 

"And how do you know this, Namjoon?" Hoseok asks as soon as I close my mouth

"And how do you know this, Namjoon?" Hoseok asks as soon as I close my mouth. But now I don't answer for him. It's his choice. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out, and he closes it again. He looks at me pleadingly, I chuckle, and shrug my shoulders at him. He sighs, and tries again. But instead of opening his mouth he lifts his shirt, till the mark is visible. The guys gasp, and look at me. I smile big at them, and shrug my shoulders. 

The silence is heavy, and I don't break it. I look around, and every stare is penetrating, but I can't read their eyes, so I'm left clueless. I finish my scrutiny with Yoongi,  and he smiles softly at me. I wonder how he feels. He hasn't said a word or thought at me. 'Hi Yoongi. Are you okay?' I sent it to him, and he nods subtly at me. "When did this happen?" Hoseok demands, and I look at him. He peers closely at me. "The night after the run episode we did," I tell them. I start to gather the dishes and stack them. 

"Which episode?" He demands of me, as I get up and grab the stack, "the one with the letters and stickers," I say as I walk away. I hear them question Namjoon, but it sounds softer and softer the farther I walk away. I place the stack on the counter and arms snake around my waist. I lean into him and caress his hands on my stomach. "I missed you Yoongi. Welcome back." He chuckles, "I missed you too, and I'm sorry I left you. I just needed some time to process it." He whispers sadly. I turn in his arms, and wrap mine around his neck. "Don't worry. I understand. I just missed you, but you're here now." I lay my head on his heart, and listen to the steady beat.