Chapter 8 : Relaxation Time or Is it?

Start from the beginning

                                                  ☆*: .。. Time Skip .。.:*☆

I walked down the hall with Saplette down the halls of BC Sol. I had let her out of her orb form last night because apparently after I gave her and Mermina a bath, she wanted to play for a while while Mermina wanted to sleep. I think you know the rest of from there. And thanks to the police, the paparazzi was driven away. 

So it was a perfect morning! Except the loud paparazzi that woke me up thirty minutes ahead of my designated wake-up time, but we're just gonna ignore that part-

Finally making it to the cafeteria, I received my lunch from Ange and sat down to my usual lunch buddies,  Sasha, Rickson, Anton, Kitt, and Honey. "Hey (Y/N)! Did you wake early 'cause of the paparazzi this morning?" Anton asked. 

"Mhm, I think its because of the beybattle the other day. Sorry." I smiled apologetically at them while sitting down in my seat. "No need, we actually gota few paparazzi incidents before, so we're kinda used to it." Rickson said.

I flashed a wide grin at them. "That's nice to know. Oh! That reminds me ; Everyone, I'd like you to meet one of my pets, Saplette!" I said in a joyful tone while placing the fruit-like pet in my lap. "AWWWW! SHE LOOKS SO CUTE!" Honey squealed. 

She jumped off her seat and basically sprinted towards my seat as she hugged the life out of Saplette. "Woah, I've seen pets in real life, but I never seen one up close..." Kitt said while he took pictures on his tablet. All of us smiled happily. 

                                                 ☆*: .。. Time Skip .。.:*☆

After all of us finished lunch, we all went to the gym and started training, until Rickson told us a strange rumor. "Apparently there have been several sightings of a lady wearing a red and black kimono that somewhat resembles a hoodie in Brazil."

(This is what it look like, and this art is not mine)

"All she's been doing is going around rounding up criminals and bandits who have been using their abilities for bad purposes, then immediately leaving the scene, leaving the bad guys to the cops. Whenever they try to catch her or even thank her, she just disappears into a swarm of crimson spider lilies.

 People are starting to call her the 'Spider Lily Lady'." 

"Hm..." I put my pointer finger on my chin thoughtfully while staring at the ground. "Who could it be.....?" "Well, at least their not doing anything bad." Anton said. Out of nowhere, my phone started ring. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and a small smirk marred my features. 

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this." I said while pointing at my phone. 

"Go ahead."

I walked outside the training building and immediately answered the phone and put it near my ear.