Prologue

The war between humans, monsters, and sorcerers. One of the most important events in history that shaped of what is now.

It was absolutely brutal. 

Magic fire balls landing all over the battlefield, swords being stabbed into the chests of people, organs being clawed out by the sharp teeth of horrific creatures. It was the most terrifying thing to ever happen. 

But as the saying goes, good things can blossom from terrifying experience.

The war went on for two whole centuries, murdering and destroying homes in the process. That was until the peace declaration was announced.

Soon, the humans, sorcerers, and the monsters came to an agreement between the three races. The humans agreed to give their resources and herbs to the sorcerers, and give their extra food to the monsters, while sorcerers would protect the humans from all unnatural harm and give protection to monsters. As for the monsters, they promised to never harm humans nor sorcerers ever again and serve the two other lands as long as they were treated equally. And they all kept their word on the declaration.

That was the official end of the war.

As of now, humans, sorcerers and monsters now live in peace with one another, giving and helping one another. The monsters, or as they are now known now, pets, even became docile enough to have as a playmate for the young children. 

A few centuries after the war, an academy was built to train the future generations of sorcerers and sorceress of how to make potions, cast spells, capture pets, and other important things they needed to know.

The academy was called Majutsu-shi Academy, the prestigious academy for sorcerers in the making.

It was the best academy for sorcerers who wanted to train their abilities and pets, and maybe become one of the strongest sorcerers in history. After all, half of the sorcerers known in history graduated from the academy. But a certain female stood above this year's students.

And her name was (Y/N) Astrella.

She had graduated from Majutsu-shi Academy as the top of her class, and even created her a personalized set of spells just for her. She even has her very own beyblade, Shining Sutara, a balance type bey.

Now she is on her way to try out for BC Sol along with her partners, Mermina, Saplette, and Asterope. The question is...

Will she be able to make the team?