💫 Chapter 4 : Beginning of a Rivalry 💫

Previously on Beyblade Magic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOW! THIS IS SUPER COOL!" the small bluenette exclaimed.

Your eyes softened once more at the sight of Honey admiring your magical illusion. You were so lucky to be in such a wonderful team. The different people you'll meet, the beybattles you'll have, just the thought of it made your heart flutter with excitement! You were actually starting to like the idea of social interaction for once. You let out a small sigh while looking at the beautiful sun that was just starting to set.

"I'm glad I joined BC Sol!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun's rays shined through the windows, basking your room with it's beautiful golden rays of light. Your pet, Asterope, who was sleeping on top of your bookshelf, opened his eyes and started to flutter his wings as he started to wake up. He quietly swooped down from the top of the bookshelf and made his way to your bed. Lightly pecking your face with his beak, he lets out a small squawk in attempt to wake you up. 

You start to flutter your eyes open, only to be greeted with Asterope's orange ones. You groan before sitting up and greeting your owl friend good morning.

"Good morning Asterope!" You say with a slightly groggy voice. You weren't much of a morning person, so Asterope would act as your own personal "alarm clock". You faced the clock placed on the wall before jumping out of bed and stretching your arms. '7:36 huh, not too bad. Training starts at 9:00 am so I still have time.' you thought before doing your normal morning routine.

~ Time Skip to 8:17 am ~

Walking down the halls of BC Sol, you fixed your hat into a comfortable position. After a good two to three minutes of walking from your room, you finally got to the cafeteria. You opened the large doors, earning a few glances in your direction. Simply ignoring the stares, you made your way to the counter in the middle of the large room. 

"Hi there! Who knew I would be cooking for a sorceress!" a rather cheerful voice rang out.

You saw a woman with short brown hair, blue eyes, and tanned skin looking at you. She was wearing a yellow-green shirt with a white collar and sleeves. On top of it, she wore a light yellow apron. The most noticeable thing about here is that she had a kind smile with a light and sweet aura to go with it.

'She must be an omega like Shasa.' you thought while studying her aura.

"I'm Ange Lopez, the chef of BC Sol, you can call me Mom if you'd like!" The woman, now known as Ange, said with her previous cheery attitude. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), pleasure to meet you!" you said with a large grin on your face. After your little conversation with Ange, she quickly prepared your breakfast. After ten to fifteen minutes, she finally finished cooking your food.

"Here you go miss, a healthy breakfast for a powerful sorceress." Ange stated proudly.

Your cheeks turned a dark shade of pink due to embarrassment as you started to wave your hands around due to the fact that she called you such an honorary title.

"ANGE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SUCH A HIGH TITLE! IF ANYTHING, I SHOULD BE CALLING YOU THAT! YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME AFTER ALL!" you stuttered out while still flaring your arms around. Ange simply looked at you before letting out a small laugh. She quickly apologized for making you uncomfortable before serving another blader that came up to the counter.

You let out a sigh before picking up your food tray and start to look for a table where you can sit at. While walking around, you got a few stares and whispers directed towards you, which made you a bit uncomfortable. Finally, Shasa and Honey invited you to sit at their table with a few other friends of hers. You were able to meet Rickson, Kitt, and Anton. You all got to know each other and a few good laughs with each other. You were all having a pretty good time. 

Until someone ruined it...

"Hey Little Miss Sorceress." an annoyed voice rang out.

Turning your head to search for the source, you find a tall teenage boy with blue eyes, messy green hair with a yellow lightning-shaped streak bang, purple-tinted triangular glasses, and sharp teeth. He also had a purple circle tattoo with a black Beyblade symbol on his left shoulder.

He was wearing a sleeveless black fur-trimmed green jacket over a black shirt, with a rip that goes across the bottom of it, exposing his midriff, and a brown studded belt with a purple "S" design in the center, long black gloves, brown boots, and dark brown pants. But the thing that stood out was that he was emitting strong alpha pheromones (explanation in the last chapter), scarring the two bluenettes. 

Your once bright smile quickly disappeared at the sight of Honey and Shasa trembling a bit from the pheromones the mysterious green-haired alpha was releasing. How dare he scare your dear friends! You fought back the urge to hit him with your Nebula Nuke spell and calmed your self before confronting him.

"Excuse me, please stop releasing your alpha pheromones. And please refrain from calling me that Mr....." you trailed off. The boy simply scoffed before answering his name in an annoyed tone of voice.

 "Silas Karlisle, and I'm not here to praise you for getting into BC Sol. Just because you have the highest rank here, doesn't mean you get to boss us around."

"I'm not trying to boss anyone around. I'm simply trying to make friends here. Now stop." you said in a clearly pissed voice. (SNATCH HER WEAVE jkjkjkjkjkjkjk)

"Well then, Little Miss Sorceress..."

"I challenge you to a ranking duel [1] after training later today."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[1] Ranking Duel : Basically a fight between two rankings. Both opponents are allowed to use their abilities as long as they do not do fatal damage to their opponent. The winner is declared when the opponent either surrenders, faints, or steps out of boundaries. So basically a fight like in the sports festival in BNHA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN, SILAS GONNA GET HIS WEAVE SNATCHED TONIGHT-

Okay, sorry I didn't upload in about a week. It usually only takes me about two to three days to finish a chapter, but schools a hassle. I have exams coming up in a few days so I need to start studying. I hope you understand! 

By the way, I'm probably going to put a chapter of your love interests, including their abilities and rankings.

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you soon! 💖💖💖

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 (𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें