🌙 Chapter 6 : Training with Valt and Friends! 🌙

Previously on Beyblade Magic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The male next to you blushed slightly before diminishing back to his original skin color. "Well then, c'mon! We have to go back, it's almost 4 pm already!" you yelled, calling out to Silas. Subconsciously, a small smile crept onto his face as he followed in your footsteps. 

"Huh, maybe you aren't so bad after all, (Y/N) Astrella."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuing on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were peacefully sitting on your bed while brushing Asterope's feathers, quietly humming a catchy tune you had picked up from Spotify. You were wearing a simple (F/C) sweater along with black leggings with your (H/L) (H/C) hair in an bun, perfect for relaxing in your opinion. "Done!" you chirped, letting your feathered companion know that your were done brushing his soft feathers. 

Asterope fluttered his wings, letting out a small 'caw' sound, signaling that he was satisfied with your grooming. You smiled at your owl-like friend while petting his head. "Well then, now I have to give both Mermina and Saplette a bath." you mused, taking out both their orbs. Just as you were about to call them out, the intercom placed on the wall turned on, with Christina's voice coming out of it. 

"Attention all bladers, please report to the gym for training. I repeat, please report to the gym for training."

Turning to Asterope, you sighed while looking at the orbs that contained both Mermina and Saplette. 

"Looks like their bath time will have to wait."

~ Time Skip ~

Walking down the large halls of BC Sol, you pulled out your headphones and put them on. Plugging them in, you scrolled through your playlist, clicked a random song, and quickly placed your phone back into your pocket. You had already changed back into your original clothing, but you left your hat behind in your room. It was kind of a drag anyway. As you continued to walk through the halls, you hummed along with the lyrics of the song, all while having a large grin placed on your face.

After a bit of walking, you finally reached the gym. You scanned around the gym looking for any familiar faces that you could possibly train with. "(Y/N)! OVER HERE!" a voice called out. Your eyes scanned among the sea of people, searching for the source of the voice. Once you did, you saw Anton waving his hand in the air, with Shasa, Rickson, Honey, and a few other people you haven't seen before. 

You started skipping over to them, still having a grin on your face. "Hi guys!" you chirped in a cheery voice. You were in an extremely good mood, most likely from brushing Asterope's feathers in a calm atmosphere.  "(Y/N), let me introduce you to my other friends, Valt, Honcho, and Cuza! You already met Valt before though." Shasa said, pointing to the three males. 

Valt, whom you had battled as a trial to get into BC Sol, had water-blue hair that was held up by a blue headband with yellow accents, fair skin and brown eyes. He also had red markings on his left cheek below his eye; the upper marking appears lightning-shaped with an extra line emerging from it, and the middle and lower markings are right triangle shaped. His outfit consisted of a red short-sleeved hoodie with a yellow "V" emblem on the front, a light blue body warmer with cerulean borders over the top with a smaller black "V" on a black-bordered yellow circle design on the left side and a black-bordered yellow circle with a black Beyblade symbol on the back, blue rolled-up trousers, black fingerless gloves with yellow cuffs and yellow borders around the finger sleeves, and blue high top shoes with yellow quarter panels and white collars.