Rankings Abilities + Love Interests

𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 :

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟣 : 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓇/𝒮𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈

This ranking is the strongest of them all. They have the power to cast spells, capture pets/monsters, and sense other people's auras/rankings, thus making them extremely powerful. All rankings must follow under this ranking unless said otherwise. Disobeying the commands of a sorcerer/ess is considered being very rude. (Silas you better run-)

S̸̹̜̱̞͎̗̹̜͐̌̃̊̓͛͌͘͝õ̵̢̲͙̭̩̋̌͌͊̉̈́̋͜ͅr̶͈̲͚̗̰̘̳̊̎̒͛̚͜ͅc̶̹̻͓̊̒̓̉͆̋͊͆̿̈́ͅȅ̸͓̀́̍̍͝r̸̨͙̗̄͜͜͝ē̸̦͗̆̽ŕ̶̡͔͙̭̗̳̜̘̩ŝ̴̛͍̞̭͈̈́̃̿̾ ̸̟͕͇̪͉͆͛̈́̽̅̀̆̈̚c̷̥͓͙̠̼̼̖͒͒́͋̋̃̊a̶̪͒̈́̐̔́̔̑͐̈́̚n̶̬̦͚̣͙̺̱̐̿̔͛ͅ ̴̻͛͂̎̔́̅͐͝ã̸̡͇̯͍̜͋̏l̷̡̲̗̙͕̰̀͝ͅs̴̢̨̛̬̝͖̘͆̈́̎ö̵̙̜̞̘́̔́͝ ̸̟̩͓͎̥̺̞̱̹͌̄̿̈́͠t̵͉̊̋̉̿̾͐͊a̸̖̹͙͇̯̾̎̔ͅḱ̵̗̘̍ͅe̶̫̙̬̝͐̇͋̃̈́͂̌͆͌̇͜ ̴̡̥̗͕̹͇̦̠̖̄̃̍̾ả̸͖̹͒̃̎ ̸̢̠̱̯̳̖̗̅͆̃̊̄̕͠͝p̷̯͚͑ę̷̰̩̬̪͆̃̒̀͑̔͝r̴̛͉̫̐̓̓̇ͅs̷͕͕̞̣̜͇̬͗̽͌͊͜͝o̸̲̗͓̦͉͔̤̬̭̰̿͊̐̂͠n̶͚͗̆̆̅̾̿̊͐͒'̴͙͓͇͌̒̀͗̑͆͑̚s̷͖̼̾͗̉̽͌̂ ̵͉̾̓̄̇l̷̺͎͙̙̊́̏̒̀̒͐̐̕͝i̵̲͚̹̞͍̺̜̺̓͛̅̀͝f̶̨̡̥̪̤̦͈͎͐͊͌̊̐̕͠ͅͅȅ̶̞͙͚̦̯͔̀͂̂͌͌͝ ̵̫̜̂͐́͛̃ͅͅw̷̙͍̭̲̻̭̠̞̃͌͑̈̑͋́̇i̸̛̬̯̝̎̏̃̅̓͆t̶̞̱͚̭̞̊͒͊̋̌͊̎̈́́h̸̡̄̂͌̒̓̇͘̚ ̴̨̡̱̟̳̞̏̈́̊̓̊͘a̶̢̛̙̤̖͓̭̙͂͛͂̽̿̔͛ ̸̢̺̰͚͉̜̗̤͑͘ͅs̸̢͉̙̬͓͚͍̽͠ͅi̸̡̛̺̣͙͉̹̤̊̈́͜͜ͅm̸̥̗̺̭̙̗̠̥̰̀͌̎̏̈́̈̚p̶̧͈̮͎̗̜͚̭̓̾́̏͑́̚͘͝ḽ̷͚̥̮͐è̵̼̯̘̞͖͎͔̦͖͛̂͂̐͌́͂͌̕ͅ ̷̟̭̲̖̗̗̳͉͎̐w̷̖͚̋͗̍̈̆͜ā̸̛͔͈͌̆̃͜͝v̸͕̖͙͓̤̇͌̅͒͆̕͘̚͜e̵͖͕̪̣̽͐̆̐̿̾̒͂̄̕ ̵̧͙̰̖̽̑̌̍̓͐̀̈́͊̉o̸̡̰̲͖̺̤͉̠̩̽̐͂̔̈́̋f̷̧̞̥͇̪͍̄̀́͝ ̷͇̪͇̤̥̟̎͂̎̽̇t̶̡̬̞̞̦́̃͐̐ĥ̷͕͚̼̮̱̟e̴̮̳̹͉̓̆͋̎̌͐̐̾͝͝i̶̼̮͊̃͜ŗ̵͙̳͕͔̫́̽̈́̃́̌̕͜ ̴̢͇̩̀̈́̀̒͌̊̌̉̕̕w̵̮̱̓a̵͉̜͋͗̾͐͛̅͗̇̓̔n̶͉͇͍͕͈̰̿̈́̊̊͐̔͂̎̕͝d̶̳̾͆̃͝.̷̟̩̘̰͐͒͒̚

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟤 : 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈

The second most powerful ranking. The people within this ranking have the ability to manipulate and bend one's soul, to either control the person, shift their own soul to make an item, or even take someone's soul. They also can determine the soulmate of a person and when are they going to meet their soulmate. (So basically they are just a walking match-making machine-  )

(*Cough cough HxH cough*) 

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟥 : 𝒫𝒽𝓎𝓈𝒾𝒸

Pretty self-explanatory. These people have the ability to control objects solely with their mind. The weight and amount of objects that a physic can control depends on one's concentration. (I would probably only be able lift a pen or smth-)

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟦 : 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈

Reapers are considered the "Angels of death" in this universe. Most reapers end up as assassins or bodyguards for famous and rich people. They have the abilities to grant either life or death onto someone. They also can summon a certain weapon to help them in battle. The most common weapon for a reaper to have is a scythe. 

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟧 : 𝒜𝓁𝓅𝒽𝒶𝓈

If you read all the Alpha AU's on Wattpad, you probably know the whole explanation. They are some of the most common rankings you'll meet. They have advanced hearing and reflexes, as well as a rather violent side similar to a wolf, that you can trigger by angering them greatly. You can identify if they have activated their wild side of you see that they're eyes will change into a darker shade. They also can release pheromones when they are feeling strong emotions that only omegas, alphas and higher rankings can sense.

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟨 : 𝒪𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓈

They are pretty similar to Alphas. They only difference is that they do not trigger a violent side of their's when extremely angry. They can get scared when an alpha releases extremely strong pheromones that easily over-stimulates their senses. 

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟩 : 𝒮𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓈

Most sirens prefer to live near beaches or rivers. Sirens have the power to control anyone with the sound of their voice, but the amount people They can control relies on how strong their vocal cords are.

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #8 : 𝒯𝓎𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈

Tyrants are known to have a rather rude and ignorant personality. Tyrants are able to enhance their strength at a rapid rate, which would be very beneficial for beybattles, but the WBBA rules state that you are not allowed to use your powers in a beybattle or else your team will be disqualified from the match. The best way to identify a tyrant is by their sharp teeth, such as Lui or Xander. But this doesn't go for all tyrants, only most of them.

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟫 : 𝐹𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈

The most common ranking you can encounter. They have the ability to emit some sort of fairy dust that have certain abilities. For example, Honey's fairy dust can make anyone happy within the blink of an eye, and Joshua's dust can make anyone fawn over him. (No wonder he has so many fans-)

𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 #𝟣𝟢 : 𝐸𝓁𝓋𝑒𝓈

You can guess their ability by the name. They can communicate with nature and animals within the wild. They could be really OP in a jungle or a forest. (I'm slowly starting to lose motivation-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 : 

- Valt Aoi (Human)

- Rantaro Kiyama (Alpha)

- Silas Karlisle (Alpha)

- Cuza Ackermann (Physic)

- Free de la Hoya (Elf)

- Ren Wu Sun (Omega)

- Lui Shirosagi (Tyrant)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝔽𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 :

- Shasa Guten (Omega)

- Ana Mark (Human/Soul Connecter) 

(I will explain why Ana has two rankings in future chapters so don't go spamming the comments please-)