🌟 Chapter 1 : A Letter from a Sorceress 🌟

It was a simple and sunny afternoon in BC Sol. Christina was in her office filling out papers from the WBBA while the rest of team was training in the gym. You could practically hear Valt yelling "Spring Attack" from a two mile radius. Christina lightly chuckled at the noise that was coming from the other building.

The magenta-haired female stared out the window admiring the small butterflies that fluttered by every now and then. Christina had left a few windows open to let the fresh air in, due to the weather being slightly hotter than usual. It was a normal everyday afternoon at BC Sol.

At least, that's what Christina thought.

"CAW CAW"

Christina's eyes slightly widened as she saw a faint outline of a flying figure from her window. She squinted her eyes in order to see what was the source of the sudden noise, only to find some type of bird?

She quickly dismissed the thought as she went back to her papers and continued to fill them out. A few minutes passed as she heard the calls of the mysterious bird get louder and louder as they seemed to be getting closer. She turned her head to face her window only to be greeted by the figure of what seemed to be a bird that was perched on top of the window sill.

 She turned her head to face her window only to be greeted by the figure of what seemed to be a bird that was perched on top of the window sill

The bird had two small yellow lightning bolt emblems for eyebrows, and one big one on its chest. It appeared to have a fluffy white ruffled collar that resembled a mane. It had a cream underbelly, wings, and brown talons that were yellow at the tips, and also had orange eyes. It also had two feathers on its head. But the most interesting thing about this bird is that it was holding a paper scroll in between it's two talons.

The magenta-haired female looked at the bird with startled eyes with a hint of confusion. The mysterious bird stared back at Christina with a firm and docile gaze, yet still remaining to be intimidating. 

Christina studied the bird for a few seconds, pondering on what it was doing sitting on her window sill. That's when it hit her.

This bird was a monster, or as what they are known now, a pet.

She immediately shot up from where she was sitting and took a few steps back out of fright and worry what this bird might do. Christina had no way to defend herself from whatever this bird might throw at her. Sure, most pets are now docile and friendly nowadays, but they still had the instincts of a wild animal. 

The bird tilted it's head to the side in confusion of why the woman took a few steps back. Did it look that intimidating? It's owner had told him to look as gentle as possible, but it wasn't very good looking gentle...

The bird slowly started to flutter it's wings as he started to rise from the window sill with the scroll still in between it's talons. It approached Christina with a calm face, but it still seemed to frighten the BC Sol director. I mean, on its own it's already pretty intimidating. 

Christina backed away from the bird, frightened by its appearance, only to be stopped by a corner of her office. She screwed her eyes shut in case the pet might try and attack her. But strangely, nothing happened. Instead she heard a "clunk" sound, as if something landed on her desk.