Grinding & Drinks

Start from the beginning

"What would you like to drink Y/N?" Ashley asks.

"Uhhh, some honey whiskey in ginger ale?" I ask, not sure if they have it. The waitress nods and takes the other girl's orders. Lizzie gets Sex on the Beach and I am going to steal a few sips because that shit is good. We chat about our weeks and the twins tease us a little bit before our drinks come back. I feel relaxed after a couple of sips since it's pretty strong. I steal a few sips of Lizzie's drink before she notices and swats my smirking face away. Imma be starts playing and I smile at the throwback. I start grooving a little bit in my seat not being able to resist.

Mary-Kate stands up, "Alright Y/N, it's time to show me your moves." She smirks, "I'm stealing her away Lizzie." She teases Lizzie.

"Have at it, I'll need another drink before I go out there," Lizzie replies and I give her a please help me look. She just shoos us away and MK pulls me out into the crowd of bouncing people. I'm not intoxicated enough for this.

"Come on Y/N!" MK shouts twirling around bouncing along with the crowd. I let the beat take over my body and dance playfully with her, grabbing her hands and spinning her around so her arms are crossed in front of her torso. She laughs as our hips move back and forth to the beat and I have to admit this is pretty fun. We continue to playfully dance with each other, me keeping my distance out of nerves but staying close enough to be dancing with her. The song shifts to Beautiful Girls and I can't help but sing along, this is a bop. I find myself sandwiched between the twins all of a sudden and I briefly worry about where Lizzie is and if she's alone. Ash sees my face and explains Scarlett is with her. Oh okay.

I focus back on the twins playfully dancing on me from the front and back and laugh. I grab a hand each and spin them in towards me playfully rocking with them to the beat. We are all screeching the song and having way too much fun. I'm starting to sweat so as the song fades into another one I lead the twins back to our table to get a drink. I plop down next to Lizzie.

"Having fun?" She questions smirking at me.

"It's so fun! Will you come dance with me?" I ask with puppy dog eyes, knowing it will take some convincing.

"Mmmmm not right now, but hey Scarlett, want to go dance?" She directs towards her friend.

"Sure!" Scarlett hops up and I take off my shirt being way too warm for it and mentally thank Lizzie for the outfit choice. I offer a hand to Scar and lead her out to the packed dance floor, finding a spot near the middle. Smack that starts playing and I start laughing. Scarlett joins in but gets closer to me as we mold into the beat. Her forearms rest on my shoulders as we bounce and rock to the music. I rest my hand timidly on her sides and playfully sing along wiggling my eyebrows at her. She laughs in response and playfully turns around and shakes her ass in my direction. I laugh but pull her hips closer to me, still keeping space between us. One of her hands comes to rest on the back of my neck to keep me close. This is so much fun. We have to go clubbing more often. The song ends and so does our playful dancing. I feel a hand slip into my back pocket and turn to see Lizzie finally coming to dance with me. I let go of Scarlett and wrap my arms around Lizzie's lower back pulling her close.

My First Kiss starts playing and I feel Scarlett sandwich me in between her and Lizzie still playfully dancing with me, her hands on my hips. If I was more aware of what was going on I probably would have fainted. My two Marvel crushes are dancing all up on me but all my focus is on Lizzie. I playfully sing the lyrics to Lizzie, giving her kisses when the artist makes the kissy noises which makes her laugh. In no time the song switches again to S&M and I pull Lizzie closer, feeling Scarlett leave to dance with the twins. I pull Lizzie's hips flush into mine and guide them to shake to the beat with mine. Her arms tighten around my neck and she rests her forehead onto mine keeping me close. One of my hands lands between her lower back and butt pulling her impossibly closer before the beat picks up and we start jumping around with the people around us. MK pulls me away from Lizzie to join our little group to dance with everyone playfully.

As the song ends we make our way back to our table. I finish off my drink and start to steal sips of Lizzie's second Sex on the Beach. She catches me and I'm momentarily scared of her wrath before I realize her eyes are dark with lust and intoxication. She grabs my jaw and plants an eager kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Something hits my head and I jump back pulling away from Lizzie.

"Stop eating my sister's face!" Ashley teases.

"Can we talk about how good of a dancer Y/N is?" Scarlett starts making me blush.

"Lizzie knows all about it." MK teases. "But seriously, you are so fun to dance with." She compliments. I smile in reply, feeling a little loopy from the alcohol.

"I wanna dance more, baby, will you dance with meeeee" I beg Lizzie.

"Yes, only because you are extremely sexy when you dance with me. Come on I like this song."

"Have fun you two" MK smirks while Scarlett and Ash make kissy faces at us. Where have you been by Rihanna is playing and it's kind of fitting. I pull Lizzie close, my hands keeping her firmly against me and encouraging her to roll her hips with mine. I lean into her shoulder to leave kisses up the side of her neck. It's sloppy but I blame our movement. I sing Where have you been, all my life, into her ear and grasp her hips twisting her around, her butt flush to my front. I bend a little fitting our bodies together, my hands sliding down to her thighs momentarily as I basically grind on her. She seems to enjoy it, her back putting pressure onto my body. She arches her back, continuing to shake her hips in time with mine while her hand comes to grab the back of my neck pulling me closer. Lauren Jauregui's More Than That starts playing which is a pretty sensual song and I smirk.

I turn Lizzie back to face me slowing our pace to match the sexy beat, kissing down the side of her neck while our hips roll together. Lizzie moves closer, her leg slipping between mine and I grab her lower back forcing her even closer. I continue my journey with my lips making it down the space between her breasts before she pulls my face to hers crashing our lips together in a hungry kiss. Our lips and tongues mesh together and my hands slide to her butt grabbing it a little forcefully. Wow, I've had a lot to drink. I remember we are in public and pull away, still keeping her body close to continue dancing with her. I wrap an arm around her lower back, bending to match her height which forces our hips closer together and continue to dirty dance on her which she seems to be enjoying. The song ends and we both need a break, sweat dripping down our bodies from the heat we created.

"Why don't you two just get a room?" Scarlett fans herself teasing us. Yeah, that was pretty raunchy, we deserve that. This is what happens when you watch Dirty Dancing way too much.

"Shut up you're just Jealous." Lizzie sticks her tongue out.

The twins and Scarlett nod in agreement, wow no shame.

"Colin does not dance like that." Scar comments.

"Where did you even learn that shit Y/N god damn." MK comments. I can feel my flushed chest and cheeks at their comments.

"To be honest, I watch Dirty Dancing way too often and Lizzie is hot." I slur out which makes all the blondes laugh. Scarlett orders a round of shots, so I'm totally going to be hungover tomorrow, bet.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Playful and steamy little chapter (insert smirk emoji) If y'all have seen Dirty Dancing y'all know what type of dancing Y/N is partaking in. But, the twins and Scarlett dancing with Y/N was cute. :)

Edited 8/19/21