She deserves it... Right...?

- 2 days later -
Hailey's POV:
Okay so...right now I'm siting there looking down at Amy...with my leg burning and tears in my eyes and in shock of what I just did to her...and Ian, Anthony and Sara are just as scared as I am from myself...and the police sirens are filling the place...
Okay so...let me go back a little and tell u how all this happened...
/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\/o\
We all got in the car laughing our asses out and driving back home, yea...u would think it's not good to drive while laughing...well...I mean we tried to wipe our tears so we wouldn't crash into every car...
We walked in still laughing over the same thing, then we sat on the couch and turned on the TV...
It was as if all our troubles are gone...it's like everything is back to the way it was before...4 years ago...it's like we're safe...and, that feeling didn't last long...
" I'm gonna make some popcorn and we're gonna have a movie night like the old days " Sara said smiling then she walked to the kitchen and Anthony went to help her.
Me and Ian sat next to eachother catching up on what happened the past 4 years...u would think we've already done that...but I mean since the day that I came, that bitch didn't leave us alone, so really we didn't have time to talk at all...
<><><><><><><><><>
There was a knock on the door and idek how we heard it over the sound of our laughter " I'll get it !!" I said between laughers, when I opened the door my smile instantly faded...slowly and turned into a frown...
" Hailey..."
" Amy..." I still had the frown on my face, staring straight in her eyes
" so...I see u got a little hair cut...is that like a ' phase ' or something ?" She laughed her annoying laugh and she let her self in " oh...you're not dead yet ?" She said looking at Ian
" didn't work as well as u wanted it to, did it ?" Sara said giving her the dirtiest look ever and Amy just looked away
" I don't care about u two...I just came for Hailey..." She smirks
" oh u think you're gonna do the same thing you did to Ian ?" I said and she nodded " yea...and you're probably gonna hide behind Sara or Anthony this time right ? I mean...u can't defend yourself...just depending on everyone else to do the job for u...just letting everyone get hurt...so you don't even care about them.." she said
I seriously felt like I was boiling and I count hold in it anymore...she's about to get it...
Sara's POV:
That ass hole just crossed the fucking line !! I wanted to help but Hailey insisted that we stay out of this...
As I was about to say something, out of nowhere Hailey swung a punch right in Amy's face " that's what you get you slut !!" I said getting excited!!
The fight was getting intense and we just stood there and watched...Hailey got so much better and I'm happy she can defend herself now, Amy had a knife in her hand and one more in her pocket, we all were telling Hailey to be careful but she just dodged everything and I was seriously surprised...
They were both breathing heavily after punching eachother...then Amy put her knife in Hailey's leg and Hailey fell down to her knee, then Amy smiled wickedly and put the other knife to Hailey's neck...
Fuck...it's time to call the police...
Hailey's POV:
My leg kept stinging and she had the knife right next to my neck...and when she turned around to look at them " see...she's out of your lives now so be happy...she wouldn't have cared about u if her life wasn't in this...so here she goes...any last words ? " I took the knife from her hand and punched her to the floor sitting on her and punching her over and over again with tears in my eyes, I didn't even feel my leg anymore I just wanted to kill her !! I hated her !! So fucking much !! " YOU RUINED MY INTIRE LIFE !! U PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT !! " I put the knife next to her neck breathing heavily " come on...kill me..." She said and coughed blood. I looked at her and at her wrists that were held by me...." I'm not you..." I got the knife and put it through her palm and the floor... ( so her hand and the floor were now stuck together and she couldn't move her hand unless she pulled the knife out )...
Her scream echoed thro the room and I breathed heavily lookin down at her...and the police were now outside of our house...
So...that's how it all happened...I don't know how I even did it...but she deserved it...
...right...?
.
.
.
Do YOU think she deserves it ? Tell me what u think about this fight and like what do u think of her changing like that ?
I love to read your opinions so it'll be great c: I love you alllll take care ❤️