A little too much

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Namjoon felt great, beyond happy when he awoke beside the man he had started to fall for and he knew that well, if he hadn't been sure of where his feelings where taking him he would have stopped himself from doing all that happened last night.

They had slept together, again, but aside of being how Namjoon could recall, these time was more filled by something else than just lust and desire, Namjoon knew what he felt but he didn't know what the brunette felt.

The warm water falling on his skin had him calm along the thought that maybe seokjin did returned his feelings, suddenly, his eyes widened because. What if he didn't? What if he regretted last night? Or what if he then decided to quit his job?

Shaking the terrific thoughts away and turning off the water to then step out and wrap a towel around his waist, using a smaller one to dry a bit his white hair, sighing and staring at himself on the mirror a smile plastered on his face before he got out of the bathroom to find Seokjin already awake and seating up while looking outside the window "good morning" his voice startled the brunette who with wide eyes and small blush looked at older man standing by the foot of the bed making jin pull the covers closer to his still naked body "m-morning" eyes unconsciously roaming the hard chest of the white haired man and trailing all the way down stopping where the towel hanged, his action noticed by Namjoon who only smirked at himself before turning to his suitcase "how did you sleep?" Opening the suitcase and going through his clothes "i- I slept we-well" jins eyes searching all over the room for his clothes but not managing to spot them.

"That's good to hear" Suddenly removing his towel making jin stare wide eyed at the naked butt of his boss before looking away "I will be meeting up with Kaneko today" pulling on a pair of black boxers and his black dress pants while jin shyly looked at the now half dressed man "oh, then let me g-go and change" but Namjoon turned around while placing on his black sweater shaking his head "stay, I will be back before lunch" jin stared at him while namjoon placed on his dress shoes "no I can go as well, I'm- I'm your secretary" at the last the brunette looked down in almost realization which only made Namjoon frown.

"I will go, you stay here and rest I will have the hotel know to not come and disturb you unless you order for something. And when I get back we can talk about last night" fondly smiling at the brunette whose eyes moved up at him and his chest fluttered "o-okay" Namjoon wanted to kiss his forhead but he held himself back and gave the brunettes hand a small squeeze before walking to the drawer and pulling out a card "here's the spare card in case you want to go to your room and get clothes or just stay here" he really hoped to return and find Seokjin still in his room "thank you" taking the plastic card on his hand and watching the older leave.

A sigh leaving his plump lips, he needed to sort his feelings out.

"I don't know yoongi!" Feeling frustrated at the mint haired man on the other side of the phone "well then... tell me how you felt when we went to the aquarium" deeply thinking over that day before speaking his mind "i felt great, like- like I was truly having fun because I was and when he didn't let go of my hand I felt happy he didn't and... and just the way he was willing to listen all the facts I was saying about the animals and that he knew what I was talking about and would tell the me facts he knew, but, not only that I also like the way he is with me I like that... you know" taking a small pause gathering his thoughts "he is real"