Cretin

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

The next day seokjin found himself walking into his bathroom at 10 in the morning to get ready for his first day at work, washing his face and cleaning his teeth before changing into a white long sleeved button up shirt on top a black cropped corset and slightly wide black dress pants and his favorite pair of black boots with a little heel.

"You can do it seokjin" giving himself a pat as he now worked for the man he had had a one night stand with not long ago.

When he stepped back inside the building the place seemed less busy than the previous day and with his newly given ID he made his way past security after showing the plastic identification, he entered the elevator with a few more people and made his way up to the 8th floor.

"Mr.Kim is great to see you again!" He was met with a wide smiling jimin as soon as he stepped foot out of the elevator "great to see you too Mr.Park" Starting to walk together "please just jimin" the younger spoke "then it will be Jin for me too" the blonde shyly nodded "oh here's your tablet, Mr.Kim likes it these way as we use material of the company and it's more easy" jin nodded taking the wide device on his hands "these is his schedule, the letter P means the times he has his break for personal time, when it finishes and you can't find him go to the buildings terrace it's near the library, he likes it there" slightly amused by the information.

"Great thanks for letting me know" both coming to a stop "these will be your desk" gesturing to the small yet big desk of white wood "thanks a lot jimin" the younger gave a cute wide smile "no problem! It's very nice having someone new around, I hope we can be friends" jin returned the smile "I have to get back to work" the man stepped back giving the brunette a small wave before walking away.

The broad shouldered man heaved out a sigh and looked over at his new desk that was neat and clean before taking a seat on the comfortable white chair and going through the schedule "morning secretary Kim" looking up at the voice of his new boss "good morning Mr.Kim" jin stood up watching the man enter his office without a second glance to the brunette.

After a little while of going over appointments the white haired man had today he stood up from his small desk and knocked on the black door "come in" pushing open the door he found his boss behind his big wooden desk not looking up from the paper work in his hands, the brunette cleared his throat and spoke "Mr.Kim you have written on your schedule to go to a shop at 12" the man finally looked up giving a nod "that's right, I was thinking on re doing your wardrobe" looking up and down at the amused man before standing up and placing away the paperwork "I need my personal assistant looking good specially if you will attend any coming up galas" suppressing as hard as he could the scoff that tried leaving his plump lips as the white haired man walked past him.