Friends

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"Mr.Kim?" Jin softly called for the man furiously typing on his computer "what?" His voice calm yet mad "um Ms.Jeong canceled the project you wanted me to give Mr.Jung but she says she will check second options in it, she will update you later on" he hummed clearly not paying attention at all "I will be going over the next meeting" the man didn't got an answer so he just left the office and slumped back on his chair "Jin come to my office" named man sighed and stood up ready to continue his work.

Four hours later and he was almost done with work, or namjoons work? The man had given him two stacks of papers one that he had to give to Hoseok as they where applicants and another he had to check as they where new potential companies to collaborate with, letting out a long groan while stretching out "tired yet?" Jimins sweet voice called making the older smile "nope" popping the 'p' while looking at the younger "i will finish these without a problem" jimins own smile wide "that's good to hear, wanna get lunch?" Jin nodded and stood up before briefly looking at the black door of his bosses office "I will catch up with you" the blonde nodded and left while jin knocked on the door and opened it "Mr.Kim aren't you going on your break?" The man didn't tear his eyes from the screen of his computer but answered "no I have to get some phone calls done, you can go but before you go home I want that paperwork at my desk" hesitantly Jin nodded and left the man.

"Oh! Maybe we could go to a karaoke" Excited like a child in a candy shop jimin kept on giving the older ideas of where they could go after a hectic week at work "you are so excited aren't you?" A small blush spreading over the youngers cheeks "I don't have a lot of friends in the company it's very nice to know I have you" jin smiled and nodded "we can go to that karaoke bar, maybe I can ask one of my closest friends to go too, I bet you both will get along well" his words only making jimins excitement grow.

While he kept on happily eating Seokjins mind drifted back to his boss who had stayed back in his office "are you thinking of Mr.Kim?" Head Snapping at the softly smiling blonde "yeah, does he rarely eat?" Jimin nodded "Mr.Jung would some times ask me to leave some food in Mr.Kims office" a small idea popping in Seokjins head.

A soft knock was heard on his office "come in" feeling irritated he answered but didn't looked up from his paperwork before the smell of food reached his nose "Mr.Kim I'm guessing you haven't eaten and won't eat any soon so i brought you lunch" his secretary's soft voice said "do you need anything?" He just stayed quiet before looking up "i'm fine, thank you" he gave a small smile to the brunette who returned the gesture before leaving the office, namjoon heaved out a sigh and leaned back on his chair letting go of the documents in hand and pen taking a moment for a deep breath before standing up and walking to the coffee table where seokjin had left the bag with food.