“Aro wanted us to keep an eye on you and Ren. . .” Jane paused. “I mean your twin.”

I chuckled. “You still don’t believe that she’s my twin do you?” I raise a perfect eyebrow at her.

“No I don’t. You look different and your older.” Jane said simple.

I nodded. “And an older mind set. But believe what you want, I really don’t care.” My cell phone vibrated in my butt pocket. I looked at the caller ID. Dad.  “Crap! It’s dad. Please stay quiet.” I said to them. “Hello?”

“Sasha! Are the Volturi with you.” Her growled. I looked up at them knowing they could hear him.

“No. Why?” I lied but he can never read my lies.

“Alice had a vision.” Shit! I forgot that Aunt Alice can see my future.

“Well I guess the Volturi changed their mind. Renesmee is fine.”

“Good. Keep your twin sister safe. “

“I will.” I sighed.

“Tell her I love her.”

“Yep.” I hung up on him. He doesn’t care about me. At the house when they said ‘We love you.’ The real just meant it for Renesmee. I just say it because it makes me feel better. I looked up at them.

“She really is your twin.” Jane said it wasn’t a question it was a statement.

“Yeah.” I put the phone back in my butt pocket.

“He doesn’t seem to care about you.” Felix told me

“I already knew that. But thank for reminding me.” I faked a smile.

“So  practically your spying on us to get to know more about us.” I lay on my back looking up at the sky.

“Yes I guess you can say that. We decided that we could find more about you if we met you.” Jane smiled.

I nodded. “Your want me to tell you about my life?” I asked.

“Yes. Exactly.” Demetri smiled.

“So how old are you, babe.” Felix asked.

I glared at him. “I don’t’ like you and don’t call me babe. I will freeze you.” I stood up to pack my things. “Tonight meet me at the creek near my house where my Father can’t hear your thoughts, I will take you to a place where my family don’t go and does not know where it is.” I picked up the basket and blanket. “Then I will answer your questions.” I smiled sweetly. “Renny! Where going home!” She said goodbye to Quil and Claire. “Renny. Don’t think about them around Dad okay?” I wiped her face that had strawberry ice cream all over her face.

“Okay!” She smiled at them. “Bye- bye!” She waved to them as we walked away. I don’t trust the volturi but it doesn’t mean I can’t have a crush. Alec really good looking but he would want to be with a girl like me. I pathetic and not good looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Should i upload? Thank you so much! Comment! {ArianaDarkfire}