Chapter 4

Sasha Pov-

I looked at the four beautiful vampires, who didn’t trust one bit. I looked at my twin. “Renny. Go to the swing,” I saw Quil and Claire. “And play with Claire and Quil. Okay?” I gave her a look that said ‘Do as I say, please.’

Renny smiled. “Okay.” She went to get up.

“Human speed.” I reminded her.

“I know, I know.” She mumbled as she took off running at human speed. “Uncle Quil! Claire!”

“Nessie!” Claire squealed.

“Hey Nessie.” Quil smiled at Renny and the frowned when he looked are way. “Sasha?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Not now.” I mumbled. But I knew I had to take care of this before my family found out and freaked about Renesmee’s safety. “I’ll be right back.” I said to the Volturi, not even glancing back as I jogged over to him.

“What are they doing here?” Quil glanced at the Volturi and then at Claire and Renny playing by the lake.

“Well I don’t know! The just got here. I was about to find out but someone was going to go sound the alarm!” I glared at him and lowered voice. “The Volturi are here! Lock Nessie and Sasha up for life!” They would and I would never get freedom! “Just please don’t tell, Quil.”

“Your dad is going to kill me. What happens if something happens to you?!”

I hissed and slammed Quil into the tree right behind him. “My dad doesn’t give a fuck about me! The only way he would kill you is because of Renny’s safety! Not mine.”

“Ow.” He whimpered. “I know our family doesn’t pay  attention to you, but at least Emmett, Alice and the pack does.” I pulled away from him. I glanced back to see Claire and Renesmee hadn’t seen a thing, but then volturi did and probably heard everything. Quil sighted. “Fine I won’t,” He chuckled. “Sound the alarm.”

I smiled at him. “Thank Quil. I packed Ice cream for Renny. But Claire can have some to.” I started to walk back to where the volturi sat. The where actually wearing normal cloths, but black. “Don’t worry Quil you can have some too.” I called back over my shoulder. When I got back to my blanket I grabbed the ice cream out of the basket. I looked around to back sure not human were around. “Catch doggy!” I through the ice cream, he almost missed them I quickly grabbed three spoons through them. He missed. But Renesmee jumped up and got them.

“You suck at catching Uncle Quil!” Renny laughed as I and Claire joined in. I heard the four of them chuckled behind me. I had forgotten about them.

“Ha! Very funny! Eat the ice cream.” Quil handed them the ice cream. I giggled once and turned around to face the volturi. Which I didn’t want to do.

I sat down and looked at them. “So. . .” I hugged my knees closed to my chest. “What are you doing here?” I meant for it o come out more nicely than it sounded.