YouTube Recommendations 🎲💻

I'm sorry about that picture being sideways. It was so cute. I really wanted to use it.

I still watch YouTube even though a lot of people don't these days.

I'm just going to recommend as many diverse channels as I can here with different content. If you have some that are different to share them go ahead and comment it. Make sure to format it as this. Ex. YouTuber name - Short description of them, what they do, and why you like them

I'm doing this for channels who do things outside of challenges and pranks.

These first three, are my favorites. I've been watching them around the end of being fourteen. They have helped me become the person I am today, whether they meant to or not. They've gotten me through some tough spots. Their old and new videos. The first four people, I've watched them for a long time thats why they have more information.

Bri Hall - Bri is, at the moment of me writing this, a 27-year-old, black, activist, artist of YouTube. Her videos are well made and keeps my attention. I enjoy her graphics and her explanations in her videos.

She does hair (she has a lot of it), makeup, art (painting), skin, music (not for clout but for expression), and some talks.

❤ Intagram and Twitter: brihallofficial
❤ TikTok: IAmBriHall
❤ Music/Stage name: La Hara
❤ Old name: smartistabeauty
❤ Vlog: ZADDY BRI VLOGS

Her Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok share similar vibes and are all just as engaging with different content for each of them.

Kaice Alea - Kaice is, at the moment of me writing this, a 23-year-old entrepreneur on YouTube who is apart of the Sephora Squad (twice so far in a row). She does more natural make up, skin, bodycare, hair (its short and cute and she's always cutting it), and talks. She does a bit of vlogging and has a website.

👑 Website: www.kaicealea.com
👑 Instagram: _kaicealea

She is fun for me to watch, keeps my attention, and shows her natural self (or at least what she's willing to show. Her Instagram is nice. She takes nice pictures and her stories always show quotes, her being real, her products, and such.

Love Your Natural - She is a 30-year-old woman on YouTube. She does girl talks and she's doing weight loss things as of late along with a few vlogs.

😀 Real name: Paige
😀 Rapper/Stage name: Bella Barz
😀 Instagrams: love_your_natural and bella_barz

She gives real girl talks. She be so blunt about it. 😂 She is naturally funny, or at least to me, and her girl talks have helped me so much. She talks about boys, fake friends, red flags, your down there area, and more. I love her. I don't listen to rap like that, but her raps are good. Or I think they are 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not sure about rap.

Young Don The Sauce God - Name is kinda cringy but this Jamaican with no accent (he explained it in one of his videos) man is so good looking (not the point) and his stories are funny. He does animated stories. I love his stories and his voice is just... soothing.

💯 Podcast: This Is Not A Cult
💯 Vlog: Young Don The Sauce God Vlogs
💯 Instagram: ilovesaucegod

Check him out. He's funny. His old videos aren't as "high quality" as his new videos, but they are just as funny. He got an interesting life.

Jungkook 97 - These for my BTS stans somewhere or people curious about BTS. This channel shows clips of them being chaotic, sweet, and just themselves. They are more then a random band that most people think randomly got successful out of nowhere. Avoid BTS and their channels and Instagrams if you don't like BTS. Don't send hate to the group. Just avoid or ignore them and their fans and keep it kicking with life.