"What's this? Is-is this my new name in the afterlife?"

"Mmmm- no no..."

"Is this what I go by now?"

"It's just kind of what I said out loud. I didn't know what else to write."

"I'm honored. Please call me by my new name. Uh-Huh."

"Uh-huh?"

"Yea! Yes! Yes! oh my god we're dead."

"Ok why don't we try this."

"I think we are killing it! I'm trying to cope."

I broke out laughing.

"I don't feel like it's a problem that you think everyone's dead."

"I think it's just the way it is."

"Right!"

"You've come to accept it as well?"

"Yeah."

"Oh this is awesome!"

"If we're all dead, it's not a problem... right?"

"Yeah! I guess so!"

"I guess we're all dead!"

"Get the fuck outta here!" I yelled.

"I'm going to go jump off a building or something!"

"No- no don't do that."

"We're all dead! I can't get booted twice!"

Charlie left the camera view.

— time skip too Charlie being the doctor. —

"You got a walkie talkie there, what cha doin, talking to the dudes back at hq?" Charlie spoke. While Schlatt was sitting in the opposite chair looking at his note. "What's the sich! I am a doctor how can I help you?"

"Yeah? What are your credentials?" Schlatt asked.

"What do you mean?"

"What are your credentials? Cuz this is fucked up."

"What do you mean fucked up?"

"What is this?" Schlatt asked bringing out the plastic exdendo hand from behind the chair then trying to grab Charlie's knee.

After a minute of that, we got back on track.

"I'm in love with y/ndoesstuff."

"I'm not qualified for this." Charlie spoke closing his folder.

"She tweets, I need to respond. She does anything, I'm watching, always. I never stop. If Y/n was here..."

"What would you do with that?" Charlie asked gesturing towards the toy. Schlatt just squeezed the pinchers closed. "To- to what? To which... uh oh."

Schlatt had stood up. He had seen me at the back of the room.
"Oh fuck." Schlatt had started moving towards me. Charlie quickly grabbed him dragging him to the ground yelling "WE'RE GOUNG TO FIX YOU! WE'RE GOING TO CURE YOU! YOUR GOING TO BE FINE!" You could hear Schlatt yelling in the background. "Your going to be ok! Your gonna be ok!" Schlatt then started fake crying.

"You don't need her!" Charlie started repeating. He then reaches over and grabbed the bowl of cotton balls shoving then near Schlatt's face asking "here here here here! Are you hungry?"

Schllat then yells "NOOOO." Then the camera cut. People behind the camera were laughing while I had my hand over my heart.

—————

"Ted! That was a fun video to film!" I yelled over the commotion of everyone cleaning up cameras and equipment.

"You were gold! Thanks for being in the video! I'm probably going to start the video with yours and Charlie's bit about being dead."

I laughed. "I'm glad I could help! If you ever need someone for a video, you have my number!"

Once everyone was cleaned up, we had made our way up to bed. It was quite late because filming had ended around 3am.

After getting ready for bed, Wilbur and I got in snuggling together.

"You did a great job today Princess." He praised before giving me lots of butterfly kisses around my face and neck.

"I wish you did more in the video." I replied. He chuckled.

"I think my no bones bit did pretty good though."

"That was pretty funny." I chuckled.
Soon enough, we had fallen asleep with my face buried deep in his neck. He had curled around me making a me a little spoon, yet I was facing him.

———

Hello readers and fellow Wilbur simps! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! If you didn't know, it was based off the lunch club video. I hope you enjoyed!