CHAPTER 2. eighteen, crazy

"GEEEEEE!" Mikey shouted, "WHAT!?" Gerard shouted back.

"LET'S GO!" Mikey shouted even louder, "ONE SECOND!" Gerard shouted back, fixing the last of his lipstick. Gerard was glad their mom wasn't at home to hear their screaming, she was on a business trip and would be gone for a while.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!!" Mikey bounced up and down on the spot, looking like a child on christmas who got the biggest present of them all.

"Calm down." Gerard told him in a chuckle, but he couldn't hide the excitement.

They were going to the first ever gig with Ray's new band.

Pete picked them up and drove them to the venue, He said that Brendon and Ryan would be there soon. 

Patrick was just as ecstatic as Mikey was, bouncing up and down in the backseat until Pete had to tell them that he'd stop the car if they didn't shut up.

"Hey boys!" Mira said, the white hair in a ponytail was impossible to miss.

"Hi!" All of them said and hugged her.

"Hey!" Brendon said, tugging on Ryan.

"Let's go in!" Mira said, and all of them followed.

"HI JERSEY!" Ray shouted, the crowd cheered. Ray looked ecstatic.

"I WANT TO INTRODUCE TO ALL OF YOU, FRANK IERO!" He shouted, and the crowd screamed as Frank walked out on stage with his white guitar strapped on his shoulder.

"Hey!" Frank shouted, earning various 'hello's' and 'hi's'.

And then, Frank and Gerard looked at each other, for the first time in almost a week.

Gerard wanted to leave, he turned around but had everyone's arms on him pulling him back, damnit.

"You didn't tell me Frank was the lead singer." Gerard hissed, Mikey chuckled, "Oh, I didn't?" He said, that shit eating grin on his face.

"I hate you." Gerard muttered.

"We're gonna play a song," Frank started, "about a boy." The crowd cheered.

"So baby, listen closely." Gerard didn't miss when Frank looked at him, right into his eyes as he spoke.

"18, crazy. Pulled up in your daddy's car. You wanna move in, with me." He started singing, "Guess we're off to a heavy start."

"Should've seen this coming, from a mile away. 18, crazy, I know what you want from me."

He pointed right at Gerard, "I know what you want from me, so if you wanna piss off your parents, date me to scare them. Show them you're all grown up."

"If long hair and tattoos," He flipped his hair, "are what attract you, baby, then you're in luck. And I know it's just a phase, you're not in love with me, you wanna piss off your parents, baby, Piss off your parents, that's alright with me."