ryan is the best friend ever

“Hey man.” Pete said, pulling up next to Frank's car and climbing up on the roof with him.

Frank nodded to acknowledge his existence, staring into the red sky.

“Mikey told me what happened.” Pete told him reluctantly.

Frank nodded again.

“Do you wanna talk about it?”

Frank nodded, and then passed out. Halfway falling off the car roof before Pete grabbed him.

“Damnit” Pete groaned.

“Hey, I know it's late but could you be the best friend ever and just get Frankies car home?” Pete asked through the phone, hearing Ryan groan. 

“I’m such a nice friend.” Ryan said and got up.

“I’ll drive him home, so you just get the car there. And then I’ll drive you home.” Pete said, Ryan was the one who lived the closest.

“Hope both sides of your pillow are warm.” Ryan told him and hung up.

Pete texted the address with a heart emoji and proceeded to attempt at waking Frank up.

“Hey!” Ryan said as he got there a couple of minutes later, “Sup, thanks a lot.” Pete told him and pulled Frank off the car, he slurred something about cats and guitars but Pete ignored him.

“Mikey told me.” Ryan said, gesturing to Frank. Pete nodded and they drove off.

Pete tucked Frank into bed, leaving a note, water and some painkillers on his night stand, as well as texting his dad, who was at work.

“See ya, Frankie.” Ryan said, and then they left.

“Is he okay?” Mikey asked through the phone when Pete got home.

Pete sighed, and that’s all the answer Mikey needed.

“I’ll get over to him tomorrow, Mira is in town too. Bet he doesn’t want to miss that.” Mikey said.

“Oh that’s nice, I’ve missed her.” Pete said, noticing a picture on his mirror of the entire gang. 

“Do you think they’ll solve it? Somehow?” Pete asked, looking down at the picture of Gerard and Frank holding each other at a concert.

“I hope they will, it is Gerard and Frank we’re talking about.” Mikey said. 

“Yeah.”