22

Even though I slept late. I still managed to wake up early to prepare our food including what we would take on the hike. I felt awkward when T.H suddenly appeared behind me to look at what I was cooking.

Why is he like this? My heart beats fast.

"Isn't it delicious?"

What the-what is the question!

I know that it doesn't mean anything else to him but my brain thinks differently.

"Are you referring to the dish?" I asked to be sure. Maybe I'm just the only one here to have a malicious mind.

I know T.H. tastes better than this dish. Well, it's because his body shape is good and have bonus abs.

He tasted it with a spoon. He did not say a word to confirm if it was delicious. He just prepared placemats and dishes on the table. Latrelle who had just arrived in the kitchen was still yawning and Marcus was behind him wearing pajamas.

"I think this friend of ours has a fever!" said Latrelle then laughed.

"What happened T.H? I know you're not used to preparing food" Marcus scratched his head and then helped. Latrelle just sat there to watch what his two friends were doing. This one is really lazy. When the dish was cooked, I prepared it and placed it on the table. Wyn and Jez arrived just in time.

Latrelle burst out laughing when he noticed Jez putting BB cream and lipstick. That's really how my friend can't be without BB cream applied as well as lipstick.

"We're gonna hike today but you still manage to put make-up on?" Latrelle greeted him.

"Beauty is life" Jez said with a smile. I was going to sit next to Jez but it's amazing that T.H is sitting in Wyn's place, so I sat between the two of them. He quietly pulled me out of the chair. No one noticed what he did because the four were busy with the story about Jez's make-up.

"Surely, your sweat will remove your make-up," Marcus said.

"You know guys? Do what makes you happy so that's what I do" Jez said handing me the rice.

Wyn, on the other hand, quietly listened to the conversation of the three. We just ended up eating quickly because of Marcus's silliness. He was excited because we are going to hike together. If he could just bring his Dad with him, he would be twice as happy; but his Dad is busy with his work.

"When was Tito Mercusio free?" said Latrelle just downstairs from where his room is.

He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt as well as his shorts. He had a small black wrecked carry -on and turned sneakers shoes. He made a sign to look at me and put on his glasses. He staggered like a model across the living room.

Marcus burst out laughing as he finished dressing first. Instead of answering Latrelles's question. He threw a throw pillow at him. "Are we going to the beach, bro?"

Even Wyn who was also just here sitting on the couch also couldn't help but laugh. He was wearing a simple jobuzz shirt and jogging pants that he matched with men's sandals. He is like a model for hikers. How could he do that without too much effort on his clothes?

He is especially endearing.

"Don't make me laugh. I am the most handsome here " I almost spit on the bread I was eating.

"Can't you just come along?" Marcus suggested. "... because you look sick"

"Marcus, come on! You know that I am not lying" said Latrelle confidently.

Next the other two that we were waiting for didn't finish changing their clothes, so we still had to wait for them. I don't think Jez finished fixing it. He is always carrying a lot of things, but you know the most essential here is extra clothes.

We first watched TV while waiting. Later, four of us looked at the two who had caught up.

"Whoa! That's the model!" I don't know who Marcus was referring to. Jez who likes Senyorita wearing a big veil that looks like Bea Alonzo used to be. Oh, T.H shaded the attention of us, and he caught our eyes. His shirt was mixed with the color black and white which suited him. His charisma got even stronger because of his pocket shorts and he was wearing sandals which really made him look manly.

"You didn't inform me guys that this is a fashion show for hikers" I whispered. I wondered as they laughed.

They are all looking at me. I wouldn't have simply whispered it and said it out loud instead.

We went out one by one after Jez did the modeling. They decided to use only one car and that was Latrelle's car. Jez was the first to sit in the backseat because he wanted to be next to the window. I followed and Wyn followed but he stopped. I do not know why.

I just ignored that because I was combing my hair. I just realized that T.H was next to me when our skin brushed against each other and my whole body seemed to stiffen. I let go of the comb that I was holding, which Jez picked up immediately.

"What's up? Why did you suddenly become stunned?" He waved his palm in front of my face.

"Ha? Uhm...No" I said confused/

Nothing strange happened throughout the trip other than how I felt. When Wyn opened the loaf, that he gave to us as if he was a politician while making handouts. I just smiled as I could smell the smell of him on the bread. I was about to bite it when T.H suddenly took it, so I had a frown on my face. What is his problem? He knew that I was hungry and then suddenly he grabbed my food.

"I like it better than this" he referred to the cookies he placed on my thigh.

I watched as he gradually split what Wyn had given me. At the same time, I regret that I won't be able to taste Wyn-it's a joke ... I mean, I won't be able to taste what he gave me.

"Eat that. It's mine" T.H said with a smile. I don't know if he teased me or if he just preferred Wyn's bread.

I had no other choice, so I just ate it.

"That's good. All I want for you is to eat the food I give you rather than you eat the food given by others." he whispered which almost made me lose my temper.