12

Picture

After eating I hurried off to take a shower. I also didn't take long to choose my clothes because I was in a hurry. The angel that was soon-to-be my boyfriend wass just waiting for me.

Anyway, it's just an imagination of mine.

I was wearing a simple floral T-shirt and sweat shorts. I would have liked to wear shoes but instead I just wore sandals, which really didn't matter.

When I came down, Wyn was waiting for me to see him. He looked at his wrist watch. "I'm sorry, did I take too long for you to wait?" The curve of his smile on his lips was just beautiful.

"Of course not. Let's go" When we got out, Marcus and Latrelle were there standing next to the car.

Jez approached me. "Will you go with him?", He snorted to point at Wyn. Her lips was red because of her lipstick and added glitter.

"Yes. Then, isn't it? You're going through something different?" He shrugged as if he couldn't do anything about it. I followed Wyn who started operating his car.

"Hey", I didn't look back because I knew I wasn't what he called me. "Are you deaf?", I scratched my head before turning to him. He looks like a boy next door because he was wearing a fitted white shirt and a purple jersey shirt.

The sunlight darkened the chocolate color of his hair when it struck it. Even before he could say what he wanted to say I felt my blood pressure rise.

"No. Do I know what you're calling me?" His teeth chattered and so did I.

"Come with me", he commands as he grabbed my waist with a thick face. I really don't want to go with him. Then Wyn and I had alone time — I mean I'm alone with him now. Why should I miss this opportunity?

"I don't want to!", I passed him and went to Wyn. Who is he? He's just a handsome creature that I don't like.

I opened the car then sat down next to Wyn. "Did you argue again?"

"Just a little" He did not ask for other details. While on the trip I couldn't help but stare at him. He is just perfect! It's as if the angels were singing again. With each stroke of her hair on her forehead. Still nice to look at. With each swing he joked! That's different. The car swayed because of the humps.

"Is he here yet?", He peeked to make sure so he lowered the car window. I imitated what he did to make sure this was the place. This is the address he gave me where we will meet in groups. Old and dilapidated house seemed uninhabited. Wyn came down and he opened it for me. He still supports me. This is my joke again. But is that so anyway? My companion almost broke his neck looking around.

"Are you sure you're going to meet here? It looks abandoned" When I heard a crack from inside, I hugged his arm. I took it back immediately but I hope I didn't take it back right away. "It's just a bird", he said then messed up my hair. Gosh! Are you that scared! We're not there yet, Wyn! Just chill.

"I'm sorry. I'm scared", I bit my lower lip. Right, maybe I'll put a little lipstick and bb cream like Jez's advice. It looks like the first day of his advice, Wyn was bitten immediately. "Is that so?", I turned to where the familiar voice came from. Our eyes met. It's like we're not in the same class. He eagerly hugged me.

"Who's with you?", He pushed me slightly. "Do not be malicious. He is one of my bosses", I said to Melissa.

"Wyn, this is Melissa. Melissa this is Wyn " They both shook hands and I didn't like Melissa's smile. That makes sense.

. "Looks like you have the company of a man with you", Wyn pointed out to the newcomer. Wearing a yellow shirt and shorts, he matched his shoes. He won't forget his favorite little big.

"Well, I need to leave you here", Wyn said.

"All right, Wyn. Thanks!", I waved my hand.

"Oliver! Hurry up!", Melissa shouted. His face seemed to light up when he saw us. "It's you! You have a crush on your boss!", she yelled at me.

"Honestly, yes. So don't take him from me. He's mine! Find a different man?"

"You're cursed, girl?", He laughed.

"No. Just saying"

Our group leader texted that I didn't remember the name. She brought us on the tricycle so that we would not be disturbed. Even though we were really bothered. Their house is just the right size. There are three bedrooms for four family members. She told the story that she was the youngest. Her parents are busy with work so often only her older brother is with her at home. It took us two hours to make a report for the same subject. In the story our time was up.

"Would you like a snack?", Wanwan offered. "Actually, I'm still full. But ask them", I said while checking our work.

"It's up to you", the two said at once. She briefly went to the kitchen and he brought us a snack in the living room. For a moment my eyes widened. Of course, you have to behave. Do not impose that you're starving with food. She prepared mango graham and orange juice.

"Take it", she said but we were like statues not moving.

"Don't be shy. Just grab the food" repeated Melissa who seemed to be salivating in her mind. Look at the face of this one who looks like a hungry lion.

"Don't be shy!", You're still a shy type.

So, I was the first one to eat a few slices of graham crackers. Honestly, I'm not hungry yet. "Do you have a sandwich with cheese stuffing?"

Oliver and Melissa raised an eyebrow at me. Do they like what I want.

"You said earlier you're not hungry", Melissa said.

"No. I just want a sandwich", I said then turned to Wanwan.

"Just one more, Wan", I smiled cute.

"All right. It's okay" While waiting for my snack I stood up and rolled my eyes. I was struck by the sight of the familiar man whose picture was in a wooden frame. Out of curiosity I took it and said "Is this T.H ah?"

"Don't look!", She took it back from me. "I'm sorry. It looks like the man in the picture", and I returned to my seat.