5

"List of your tasks", Early in the morning T.H hands me the notebook that has a list of my task. Today is Friday, so I woke up early to cook their breakfast. 

Jez told me that the people here eat at eight o'clock in the morning and sometimes they are wake every day before noon.

Jez is gone now because he leaves early for his part-time job. Unluckily he woke up before me, so he only ate bread for breakfast.

I pour the coffee from the coffee maker then gave it to T.H. His eyes were cold as he looked at the cup of coffee, that I am handing to him.

"No. Thanks. I will not drink that"

He just passed by me and then went to the living room to watch TV.

"How rude! I made a cup of coffee for him and he's not grateful for it"

My lips were about to touch the end of the cup when suddenly someone snatches it from me.I look at the person who says, "You're fantasizing about the cup as If it's the lips of your prince charming." He sighs and... If you need a kiss just say so", the man in boxers in front of me sighs while holding the coffee he snatched.

He looks at her hair with her messy hair and her eyes that are bulging because she has just woken up.

"It doesn't matter, Latrelle. It's better to split my lip than to kiss you. Then again, I didn't say I wanted someone to kiss me. It's a pity I made this coffee for someone else".

He set the cup down on the table as I brushed the stove to start frying the hotdogs and eggs. The rice was already cooked correctly so I took off the stove.

"Okay, just drink your coffee instead of talking", I said. Then he pulled up a chair and lowered his face while watching what I was doing.

"It's not really for me, it's for your friend", I snorted to point out T.H. who was seriously watching T.V.

He shook his head, and it would have been appropriate to drink the coffee I made."Hey! That's mine! I don't want an indirect kiss!"

He laughed at what I said. "I don't want to either. I don't want a direct kiss from you"This one is really silly. I rolled my eyes then offered him my drink.

"Actually, T.H. didn't really drink coffee. You could have made a tea, milk, or chocolate drink for him. And there's nothing listed in the notebook that you should make a drink for us every morning", he said while looking at the notes that T.H handed to me a while ago.

Well, honestly, I thought at first that the listed tasks in the books were just for display, but I guess they were serious about the task that was listed here.

My morning lit up when I saw the next man who woke up next to Latrelle.

The hotdogs and eggs were also cooked so I hurried to prepare the food and placed them on the table.

"Prepare the food if Wyn is finished sweeping the floor. I don't want the food to spoil. Cover it first so the dirt from the floor won't get on the food." Latrelle said in a bossy way.

The number of commands of this one is kinda stressing me out.

Oh, just calm down there, Kaoree, that's your boss. I think he just likes ordering you around so don't get your blood pressure high.

I watched Wyn walk closer. He took the red broom from the back of the refrigerator then smiled at me. It was as if I was in heaven and the angels were singing because of that beautiful smile.

"You don't have to do that. You're the one who pays me", I wanted to grab his hand, but he avoided it

He smiled so I could see the dimples of his cheek. "It's okay. I'm used to it".

Jez told me that Wyn was the most dependable of them, especially in housework. In fact, it's hard when they don't have a housemaid because Wyn does almost all the work. But even he doesn't complain.

I sighed while fantasizing about Wyn. He's husband material, unlike T.H who's lazily watching T.V. in the living room.

"Hey! Are you okay?", Latrelle waved his palm in front of my face as if I'm thinking about his friend.

"I'm just watching how Wyn cleans up", I answer without thinking.

He crossed his arms then sniffed. "Excuse me; I overheard you talking to Jez last night that you have a crush on Wyn".

I stare at him. I don't know if this one is really feeling close and he's so talkative. Even my private life he seems knows about it.

"You know you'd better just watch TV", I pushed him to stand up, but he is glued to the chair. I give even more of my strength, but I just couldn't because his feet were planted on the floor.

"I don't want to watch. How many times have I watched Harry Potter"?

That's all. The movie was based on T.H favorite movie, Harry Potter."Of course. Anyway, just make me a slice of bread with Nutella filling", said Latrelle.

 He seemed to be cute because of the leftovers on his lips.

He would have been handsome if he wasn't annoying. He was a very talkative and obviously grumpy friend. I looked for Nutella. It was placed in a high cabinet, so I had to squat and jump to reach it. I could feel the tingling coming from my feet in case I couldn't reach.

I taught myself, "Only a little left to reach".I would have dropped off to the floor but Latrelle was ahead of me because of her height. 

I feel like I'm out of breath especially ...Oh my ...He is in front of me now. His abs like buns of bread are showing off in front of me.I was stunned for a moment, but I also woke up immediately because of another person coming.

"What are you doing guys? Kaoree, don't be tricked by Latrelle's sugar-coated words; he has a lot of women", said Marcus whose hair was messy like a bird's nest.

He took some bread and then snatched the Nutella from Latrelle."It's just her first day of work Latrelle and you're flirting with her", Marcus sighed.

"Stupid! Don't be malicious. I just helped her as she is a short one. She can't even reach the Nutella"My eyes narrowed at what he said, and he signed peace. 

I saw T.H look at our place for a while then averted his eyes when he saw me looking at him. What's the problem with that one?