15

Cemetery

The strong wind caused the trees to rebuke. The birds, on the other hand, seem to sing on the branches as if flirting. I am currently sitting on the green grass that is glowing because of a few grains of water. It just rained this morning. It was good that the sun had risen before I came here.

I lit two candles after placing the flower on Mom and Dad's grave. I cleaned their tomb with my hands. There is a trace of a dried candle here. Maybe someone visited earlier than me. The melted candle is still soft and not too hard. I think maybe it's Dad's job, or maybe it's Mom's friend. I know a friend of theirs but not close to me except for Ate Charlotte.

My eyes drifted to the man's familiar walk he was wearing a plain white-shirt and heeled shorts. Stitch on his shoe while making small noises with every step he takes. I don't know if he saw me because he just kept on walking. At least he doesn't really pay attention to me. "Thaddeus", a woman called to him.

The woman was wearing a black veil so I could not see her face. I think he is as tall as I am. Her skin is so porcelain that it is almost soaked in sunlight. I can say that the woman seems capable of life. In the form of its crop top and shorts accompanied by sandals, there is no denying that.

He supported T.H as he got closer. I couldn't even hear his voice but I knew he was talking to the man who didn't speak. Only nods are often the answer. Not for being a gossip but who can he visit? Several more followed him. Two boys resembling him. Both turned jumpers and black shoes. They look like the kids version of T.H. Isn't he already married?

Just joking! Too malicious. My attention returned to Mom and Dad. I smiled as I brushed away the few weeds that blocked their name.

"Nemesio H. Rogen. Ria V. Rogen" I smiled at what I heard. I know who that is. I turned around.

"Melissa" she sat down next to me with the basket and then laid out a small mat. I sat next to her; she brought out some bread as well as juice.

"I know you're hungry. I'm sorry. I'm late", she explained as she pulled out a few strands of her hair that was smelling on her face because of the wind. "You're not super late. So don't worry", I said. We talked today that we would meet because she wanted to get to know my parents. She is also one of my supposed friends. Then I have no other trust that my classmate has other than him. Then the three mean girls. My beauty can only be stressed. It bothered me.

"Girl! I saw a handsome guy earlier while buying juice!" If you can't ask, Melissa's eyes are blurred and clear when she sees a handsome man. This woman looks like she has an eagle's eye.

"I'm feeling single", she said while chewing. I stared at him and grinned. "But it's just a joke. Introduce me to your friend. There's Marcus" Several times he repeated to me that Marcus was handsome and they matched. They both look innocent and have a good race. What she said was that she felt that one and she had never been a girlfriend on the other hand, no one still becomes a boyfriend. He allegedly flashed his name and it turned out to be marriage.

As soon as I got to know him, it was easy to remember him. It was natural for him to be feeling close. Sometimes he would hit some students he did not know. He slaps when laughing at them. Sometimes he would ask for a pimp from someone. "Don't forget! On Monday ha! There are still a lot of people who like her. I feel like one of the mean girls typed her", he snorted. I don't know which one of them gave Marcus the love letter. He just laughed at that and put it aside.

"Love letter!", And Luke snatched it from him. "I'll read!" Marcus tried to reach for it but it was just taller than him. "Dear Marcus", Latrelle began laughing. 

"Why does it look like Dear Charo?", Lucas joked. Because of his laughter Marcus snatched the letter. "That's a sign that you have a girlfriend", said Latrelle but Marcus quietly read the letter.

I found out that Marcus hasn't had a girlfriend yet. I asked that to Jez for Melissa's sake. Marcus was beaten but he was denounced. Since then, he has not flirted. Then compared to Latrelle,

Marcus doesn't know how to flirt. He does not speak in front of women when they are together. "You know alas! If I'm the woman. I'll answer Marcus", he crossed his fingers. He looked at me then smiled. "Anyway, if they were, they might not be able to leave. That's a blessing!", He laughed.

He took something out of his pocket. He quickly took my hand. He put a bracelet on it. "Sign of our friendship so you should help me Marcus" I still thought it was sweet. There is a replacement. I just nodded at his chatter.

"Is that true? Will you help me?", We swore in pink. It was like a child so I scratched my forehead a lot. "You know it's the other way around, I guess you're still the lover of that one" He burst out laughing.

"Of course not! I mean introduce me and then smell my name"

"Does your name stink? I'll put on the perfume you want?" Her eyes narrowed.

"Philosopher! What I mean is you know ... if I look kind in your stories, he might say ... I want Melissa", his eyes shone. I kicked him but he was weak so he slept weakly.

"I don't have to do that. If you're really nice he'll like you" "Wow. Coming from you, ha! It's like you already have a boyfriend!"

"Coming soon", I boast and he can't seem to believe it. "What are you doing here?" "Oh. Buffalo!" I was held to my chest but I could not hold anything. Melissa and I turned to the stunned man.

I don't know why he seems to be glowing. "Don't introduce me to Marcus. It's just him", Melissa whispered so I simply punched him. "What are you doing here, Latrelle? Did you follow me?" I feel like he hyped me.

He tried to harass me even here in the cemetery that's why he followed me.

"Don't feel bad. I'm just following the beautiful ones", he turned around then met T.H who was looking at the place where I was. Melissa seemed to be dying from suffocation.