10

Bully

When we arrived at the cafeteria, we immediately noticed Jez. He was at the end of the adjacent window. Some students greeted him but other students ignore him. A group of women approached him in surprise. One of them was stunning and noticeable because of her beauty. They are four women groups. But the woman with the hairclip really has a different face from them, she's the one that I am talking about that has an exceptional beauty. Her eyes resemble that of a cat. The bridge of her nose was defined and her lip glowed because of the glitters of its lip tint. She looks like an anime because of the shortness of her skirt.

Marcus and I lined up for a while as Jez waited. I don't know if some women intentionally push each other so that one of them can hug the man behind me and it's Marcus. "Is it really like this here?", Said Marcus, instead of being annoyed, just scratched his head.

"Don't mind them and if they ever do that again. Inform the girls that you are pissed off" I said to him.

I only took a little food because I was not hungry. Two cups of rice, Menudo, shanghai dumplings, and then a dessert of course salad.

"I thought you weren't hungry?", He said while taking the dish.

"Not really. Just a little bit", I waited for him. The women push the other women again so Marcus could almost let go of it. The woman behind him almost hugged him.

"I'm sorry", she said and arranged her hair. My eyes rolled because they obviously meant to do it.

"Don't be pissed off! I feel sorry for you too!", she rebuked her friends who giggled.

I know it was unintentional. I sat down next to Marcus as he pulled out a chair for me.

Jez raised an eyebrow at us. "Girl! How long have you been buying food! My face is getting oily", he complained while wiping his face using a tissue.

"Anyway, how was your first day?", Jez asked as He tasted my salad. So, I stared at him.

"Well. Kind of ... disaster", I laughed at Marcus' answer. Who can say such a thing? Even in the hallway as we walked there were women following him.

"For me, it's okay. I'm just a low-key person with a hidden pretty face so there are no group of students that are following me", I said confidently. Jez almost choked so Marcus reached for the water.

"You're so full of yourself," said Jez.

"Yes. Cause I am like you", I said. We continued chatting in the middle of the meal. We burst out laughing because Jez's pants got caught in the nail so the middle part of it was ripped. It's a good thing that it's not that bad.

"If you only knew my reaction! It's epic!", He just rubbed his forehead. He also told us about his professor who called him in front to guide their freshmen. He is the President of their department so he led the orientation. Most laughed at what happened because they heard how the clothes he was wearing were torn.

"Uhm. Sorry for the interruption" We looked at who spoke. She was the woman before! The one with the hairclip.

"Do you need anything?", I said.

"Maybe Jez needs it. Do you know? His jeans got ripped off", her accent is nice, and sophisticated. She placed the small sewing box on the table.

"No. That won't help", Jez said and didn't hesitate to look at the woman. He looks arrogant!

"It will help. Do you want me to sew that?", she offered but my friend's face seemed to get worse. He firmly lowered the cutlery he was holding.

"I'm sorry. Jez isn't okay right now", I snorted. She leaned over me and raised an eyebrow at me. The thickness of her face. She seems not to be ashamed of what she's doing.

"Who are you?" she said in a bad tone.

"FYI. I am his friend. And who are you?"

"I'm Jaz. You already--" Jez cut her off for what she wanted to say by loudly lowering his glass to the table.

"Jaz, please leave while I still respect you"

"Oh. Come on, Jez", she said in a cute way but it cringes me.

"Okay. Fine." I watched her walk away with her mean girlfriends.

"Is that some kind of joke? Is that chic?", Said Marcus who got a joke.

"Eww! Chic my nerve! Gosh, Marcus! It's nauseating! You know my fetish is Men too!" He took his face powder then fixed her face. He caressed his cheek as he looked in the mirror.

"There! I got a pimple because of that girl! That's really my stressor!" Marcus and I just looked at each other because of his complaint.

"It's just a pimple. You can kill that" I said.

"Look at the picture when you have a pimple!" complained Jez like a kid. Pimple is very big deal to him.

"If you're really ugly you can't do anything, Jez" He looked at me badly.

"So, what do you mean?" he raised his eyebrow.

"If you're really beautiful even if you have a pimple, you're still beautiful. Like me", I flipped my hair then winked.

"The nerve. I don't really know. By the way, T.H texted earlier" I wish it was Wyn.

"He's supposed to pick us up. Wyn is going somewhere later", he turned his eyes to me.

"so just behave girl. Don't make noise in her car" In Wyn's car there's no rule. Hmp.

"Just let Latrelle fetch us. I'll just chat with Latrelle", Marcus suggested. He took his phone out of his pocket. I stopped him.

"No! Don't! I'm okay with T.H!", He immediately returned it.

"Uh. All right. It's a pity. We have the freedom to make noise in his car" I would rather be silent than noisy. I know Latrelle will tease me. I don't know what that man ate why I was always being teased.

My phone vibrated.

Unknown Number

How was the first day, porridge girl? Have you been bullied?

I knew immediately who he was.

Unknown Number

Report to me when someone bullies you. I'm the only one who can bully you.

My blood pressure suddenly rises.