Ch-12: Dinner Time

Down at the restaurant, Fred, Daphne, Shaggy, and Scooby have gotten the reservations set up, all of them now in fancy attire for this place, and they were all now waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive, as well as the blonde girl Rose that Braedey had found.

"Like, where are they?" Shaggy asked.

"They'll be down soon, Shag. Just give them time." Fred said to him.

"We're here." Scorcher called out, getting their attention. "Just had to take a little bit of time."

At that moment, Scorcher, Velma, Amber, and Willow soon walked up from the hotel to the restaurant. As they do so, they all look over to see Braedey and Rose now walking over to them.

Braedey has on white suit with a red shirt underneath and a grey tie around his neck. Rose is wearing a blue and dark blue gown, silver barrettes in her hair and orange earrings. Also, she looks to be rather tall, being as tall as Shaggy, Braedey's height being only up to her shoulders.

"Jeepers, she looks very pretty

"Jeepers, she looks very pretty." Daphne noted with a look of surprise on her face.

"Wow. Talk about a contrast of colours between the two." Fred noted, seeing the white suit and blue dress both Braedey and Rose were wearing.

"Like, I just noticed how much taller she is compared to Braedey." Shaggy noted, seeing the height difference.

"Reah." Scooby agreed. He then walked up to Rose, who gently patted his head and scratched him between the ears.

"Come, my dear. You must be famished. Let me get your seat for you." Daphne said to Rose, and she began leading her towards one of the dining room chairs. Braedey tucked the chair under the table as Rose sat down.

"There we go. Feel comfortable?" Daphne smiled as she and the others made their way to their chairs and sat down. Rose nodded to her, and Daphne now sat down in the next seat.

Rose, meanwhile, wasn't playing attention anymore. She was too intrigued by the glistening silver fork in that is resting on the table. With curiosity, she picked it up and held it in her hand, then she puts it down. She then took notice of what was some kind of bubble blower.

Shaggy noticed this and he handed Rose the bubble blower. "It's a bubble blower. It's a popular pastime thing that some kids would play with during Summer-" He stopped mid-sentence when Rose blew really hard on the pipe as if it was a trumpet, sending a stream of bubbles spurting out of the top and straight into Fred's face!

"MY EYES!" Fred yelled, holding his face wet with bubbles.

Rose shrunk back to her seat, even more embarrassed than before. Natsu, meanwhile, trying to cover his mouth, cracked up with laughter as he looked at Gildarts bubble-smothered face.

The girls were surprised by this. "Oh, my!" Daphne exclaimed with a giggle.

Braedey cleared his throat, trying to regain composure. "Sorry, Freddie."