Ch-9: Secret Discovered

Back at Mermaid Tail, Rose has been spending more time than normally in the dressing room, which did get her many sister's attention, since she doesn't usually spend so much time like so. Something seemed to be going on.

One of Rose's sisters is Jane. She is a lovely girl with long orange hair tied in a pair of two tails with star-like clips in her hair. She is buxom and has a curvaceous body. The only piece of attire she has on is a red seashell bikini top. From the waist down, she has a green horizontal fish-like tail with grass green scales that revealed her midriff and her belly button. She most likely has the reproductive organs of a cetacean. She has on some pearls around her waist and her wrists, with some shells around her waist.

Another one of Rose's sisters is Belle. She is is a very beautiful adolescent female with an hourglass figure, fair skin, and large, green eyes. Her most defining feature is her long, flowing, thick, brown hair. The piece of attire she has on is a blue dress-like attire, some seashells and pearls in her hair, and a multicolour star around her neck. From the waist down, she has an orange/yellow horizontal fish-like tail with yellow/orange scales and red fins and a matching V-shaped waist-line resembling fish-lips that revealed her midriff and her belly button. She most likely has the reproductive organs of a cetacean.

 She most likely has the reproductive organs of a cetacean

"Rose, dear, it's time to come out." Belle said first. "You've been in there all morning."

When Rose came out of the dressing room, she was humming to herself, much to her sister's surprise and curiosity.

"What is with her lately?" Jane slightly scoffed in confusion.

Rose then bumped into her father. "Morning, Daddy..." She smiled to him, putting a flower behind his ear, then she let go and continued to swim off with a song in her heart, everyone else watching on with curiosity and wonder as to what's on her mind.

"Oh, she's got it bad..." Belle now realised what was up with their younger sister, showing a cheeky smile on her face.

"What?" Atticus asked in confusion to his daughters. "What's she got?"

"Isn't it obvious, Daddy?" Jane asked before looking all romantic-like. "Rose is in love~..." She mused softly.

"Rose?" Atticus asked, sounding interested as he looked at the sea flower Rose gave to him. "In love?"

~*~*~

Samson, meanwhile, was anxiously pacing back and forth while Rose was hopelessly in love. "Okay. So far, so good. I don't think the king knows." Samson said to himself. "But it will not be easy keeping something like this a secret for long."

Rose unintentionally ignored him as she picked petals off of a sea flower she has in her hand. "He loves me... Hmm... He loves me not... He loves me!" She then cheered at the last petal. "Oh, I knew it!"