Ch-3: Searching the Sea

The next morning, the gang were all ready to go for their scuba-diving expedition. The gang soon arrived at a marina to take a boat to Luperón bay. They managed to get a small boat, and headed off to a reef.

They were all wearing swimsuits, as they made their way to the bay. Braedey and Willow had asked to Scorcher and Amber if they wanted to come along, and they agreed to, just as long as Aurelius and Tessa aren't going with them.

Fred was in his blue/white swim trunks, whilst Shaggy had green boardshorts. Daphne has on a one-piece pink bikini, and Velma has her one-piece orange swimsuit. Braedey has on a blue and black swimsuit, with Willow wearing a one-piece dark red swimsuit on, and Amber has on a blue/green bikini.

"We should be close to the reefs, but we just have to be careful." Fred said, slowing the boat down. Once done so, he dropped anchor, but being mindful of the area he was dropping the anchor around.

"This'll be worth it." Daphne commented, seeing how calm the sea was today.

Braedey looked to Scooby, Scorcher, and Amber, now giving a hand gesture to them about what they're to do while below the waves. The three nodded back, as they now got ready for the dive.

"Remember, Braedey." Willow spoke up, the little boy now looking to her. "Don't swim too far away."

"I won't." Braedey replied casually.

Soon, everyone donned their diving gear, and they all dove down into the sea. Braedey, wearing a set of blue flippers unlike the others, now swam ahead of the others, as they saw the exotic landscape under the waves of Luperón Bay.

"Jeepers

"Jeepers." Daphne muttered in awe, as some Blue Tang fish swim around her, and a small red fish swam past and through her hair. "This is beautiful..."

"This is pretty cool." Willow added, as a turtle swam by her, and she gently ran her finger along the top of its shell, and it continued on its way.

Fred now looked over at a clownfish, as it swam around him, then headed off around an anemone, as if dancing through it. "Nice." He commented, then he watched a tiger fish speed by him.

Scorcher and Amber both swam alongside Braedey, making sure to help him along and give him some tips. He smiled to them, then he shot ahead of them,

"Remember, Braedey." Amber called. "Don't go too far."

"I won't." Braedey replied. He smiled at the sight of the reef, but then, he could hear something in the distance. "Hey, guys. Do you hear that?" He asked the others.

"No. What?" Fred asked.

"What are you talking about, Braedey?" Velma asked.

"That sound." Braedey turned to the far side of the reef. He listened carefully, and he thought he could hear faint singing in the distance. "It sounds like singing."