"You can tell him I'm an amazing kisser. Better than Tom Hiddleston" I smirk. And she rolls her eyes, knowing I'm joking. "Let's see, I don't mind if people know my job or if you are staying with me. You can tell him about any of our little adventures too as long as there aren't lots of details revealed." She nods in agreement.

"Okay, good to know. You'll be backstage with Scarlett and will be able to watch on a screen. We have to get there at 5 when taping starts so we can get make-up done. I only like light makeup so it won't take too long. Is 5 okay?"

"Yeah, that should be fine, I'm done work at 3:30. Where are our clothes?" I question, confused about how this all works.

"They will be dropped off tomorrow by my team, we can get dressed here and my makeup artist will get us ready here too, then we'll get picked up and brought to the studio. Touch-ups when we get there then showtime." She says in an authoritative tone, which is extremely attractive.

"Okay, all sounds good to me," I state simply, smiling softly at her. She puts her phone away and settles back down into me.

"You said you didn't have a lot of relationship experience after I told you about Robbie, but then you told me about your two exes. It seems like you are pretty experienced." She ponders out loud.

"Mhm, I did have a couple of relationships, but they didn't last long and were very immature. I don't have experience with an actual mature adult relationship and I want one of those." I explain.

"Makes sense." She grasps onto my shirt, snuggling closer. I play with the hood of my hoodie she's wearing while my other hand runs through her hair.

"Are my clothes comfy?" I tease.

"Well at this moment I don't have many clothes left. I'm on my last pair of underwear." She informs me and I giggle. "Shut up" she complains.

"Sorry, Angel. We will do laundry the day after next, you'll have to borrow some of my stuff."

"That's okay. I like wearing your stuff." She states cutely. She hums in appreciation at my hand massaging her scalp. She looks up at me, raising her head and pushing herself closer to give me a sweet kiss. "I'm excited for tomorrow." She informs me.

"I am too actually, kind of nervous, but excited too," I reveal.

"It's okay, I know this is a lot, but Scarlett and I will be there with you." She assures me. I nod and bring her lips back to mine with my grasp on her jaw. I leave a few sweet pecks on her lips and it makes her smile, which makes me smile too, ending our little moment. "It's later" She grins mischievously.

I smirk, "It is." I agree. She shifts, raising herself to straddle my hips. She pushes her hair back with one hand while to other is pushed onto my stomach for balance, her bottom lip placed between her teeth. God, she's beautiful. She grasps onto my shirt as she leans down to connect our lips in a slow, sensual kiss, instantly making my stomach twist. I slide my hands from her thighs past her sides to her lower back, pulling her in closer as her hand on my stomach moves to grasp the side of my neck. I shudder as her tongue invades my mouth, fighting my own in a battle of dominance. She wins, but I don't care, her lips are too sweet to care about being in control.

I trail one hand down to the bend of her hip, squeezing gently causing her hips to shift against mine. We both softly gasp but continue our slow pace, savoring each other. I slide my other hand under the hoodie to feel her bare skin and smirk slightly at her goosebumps I feel grow down her back. I push her hips a little to shift a leg between hers which makes her hum against my lips, settling back down on top of me. My hand at her hip trails up her body to grasp at the hair on the back of her head. I tilt her head back, breaking our lips apart but trail my lips down her jaw to her throat and she sighs in pleasure. I guide her lips back to mine and in her excitement her hips rock into mine again, her thigh pressing against me. She squeaks in surprise at her actions and I smile, even during a hot make-out session she's still adorable.

I remove my hand from her hair and place it back on her hip, sliding my other hand to rest on her other hip. Let's test something out. I squeeze her hips, encouraging the movement and she breaks our kiss in surprise. Her eyes connect with mine looking for any hesitation and I just nod softly at her giving her a small grin. She rolls against my hips, watching my reaction as I hum and bite my bottom lip. Her eyes flicker to my lips and she leans back down to connect hers back to mine in a more eager, urgent kiss. I squeeze her hips again prompting the slow, rock of her hips against mine. I don't have to squeeze again as she continues the movement, our sighs of pleasure escaping into each other's mouths. I slide one hand to her butt, giving a playful squeeze, and move the other up her back feeling the slow movement in her back. I'm unbelievably turned on, but don't want to take it too far. I twist my hips, taking Lizzie by surprise, and flip our position without breaking our kiss. I slide a hand down her thigh while the other arm is wrapped around her back, pulling her leg to wrap around my hips. I put pressure down on her hips as I pull away and smile at her flushed cheeks and tilted head trying to find my lips again. She huffs and lays her head back down realizing I'm smiling down at her.

"Why you gotta ruin our fun?" She complains with a pout. My smile grows and I lean down to give her a soft peck and bite her bottom lip playfully.

"That was very nice, babe, but I think we should probably stop." I try to reason. She sighs knowing I'm right. We have all the time in the world, there's no need to rush.

"You're right, that was hot, but you're also right about stopping. If you didn't I wouldn't have been able to." She admits, the soft flush of her cheeks still present.

"It was pretty hot huh?" I tease. She groans and pushes my face away.

"Stop it, get that face out of here it's too kissable." She playfully complains. I smile and bite her palm that's trying to push my face away. "Oh, she's a biter?" She teases, smirking.

"You have no idea babe." I tease back and snuggle into her neck. She puts on The Office and snuggles into me more, getting comfortable. I smile into her neck at how happy I feel, like the energy in my body is on overload. This woman is going to kill me if she continues to make my heart beat this fast. I grab ahold of one of her hands, intertwining our fingers while the other arm is wrapped around her securely. She wraps her other arm around my back keeping me close as we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Wow, what an eventful chapter. The next chapter will be meeting Scarlett and the Fallon interview :)

Edited 5/24