19

-Jennie's POV-

It's been about 3 days since the Great Fight. We decided to call it this just in case we had to mention it again. Anyways, Chaeyoung and Jungkook were sulking a lot, and Taehyung woke up 2 days ago. Chaeyoung woke up then as well. Mostly, everyone was sulking, comforting each other, or waiting for Tzuyu to wake up. You heard it right... Tzuyu is still 'sleeping'. I heard the door open, so I turned around. 

"Hey, Noona," Jimin said, coming in with the rest of the people who came to probably visit Tzuyu. Taehyung was resistant and refused to leave Tzuyu at all costs. Right now, he was in the bathroom, because I told him to take a shower or something. Yes, this hospital has a shower. 

"Hmm," I said, not really in the mood to talk.  I felt her hand moving in mine, so I turned around immediately. She started moving a little, so I faced Jimin again

"Jimin can you call then-," I was going to tell him to get the nurse but the door to the bathroom opened, revealing a half-naked Taehyung.

"Jen! Have you seen my extra shirt?" He asked, not noticing the people behind him. 

"*Cough chough* Tae *cough* Hyung-ah *cough cough*," Jin said while fake coughing as Taehyung turned around. 

"Ahh!" Taehyung yelled, covering, or at least trying to, cover himself with his hands. 

"Ahhhhhhhh!" A girly voice came from behind us. 

"OMG!" I yelled.

"This is a hospital! Please don't y-," The nurse came, but stopped talking seeing Taehyung's state. She turned red, before running out. 

"Tzuyu!" Everyone yelled, going to hug her, while Taehyung hurriedly looked for some clothes.

"Who the hell are you?!" Tzuyu yelled, pointing to me. 

"Huh-?" I said, pointing to me.

"When did this bish get pregnant?! actually... When did these two bishes get pregnant?!" She yelled again.

"I-," Dahyun tried to talk.

"Why the heck is that creepy handsome man staring at me?! and Why the fuck am I in a hospital gown, and Why the heck am I swearing so much?! Waittttttt now my head hurtssssss!" Tzuyu yelled and then put a hand on her head.

"Jimin, would you mind getting a nurse or doc?" Jin asked Jimin. He nodded, getting out of the room. We tried to make Tzuyu calm down. 

*time skip, 15 min later*

"Hello?" We heard the doctor's voice from the doorway. 

"Oh! Doc! Tzuyu woke up, but can't remember most of the stuff that has happened in the past 4-ish months. She can only remember her past," Jisoo said. The doctor looked a little shocked but soon made his way to the bed where Tzuyu was sitting. 

-Tzuyu POV-

"Hello, Mrs. Kim! I-," A doctor came up and said, but I cut him off. 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu. Not a Kim," I said.

"Ohkay... ummmm. Ms. Chou, do you remember who this man is? Or this woman?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Oh yeah! Where's Jeongwon? Is he at work again? That bitch, I'll never forgive you when you get home!" I yelled, remembering my boyfriend. The handsome man who was staring at me earlier got up and left the room, looking a bit sad and mad. I was confused, and my brain was just hurting. The people did seem a little familiar, but I wasn't sure where I had seen him from. 

"I think that the impact on her head from the fight has done some damage, but keep on trying to make her remember, and keep encouraging her," The doctor said to the unknown Unnie in the room. She nodded and turned back to me. 

"Do you really not remember who I am?" Sh asked halfheartedly.

"You do seem familiar, but I don't know where from. The other guy too," I told her, and for a second, I swear I saw a glint of happiness and hopefulness in her eyes.

"Kim Taehyung! Come back here right now!" Jungkook said, from outside the room. The name was so familiar.

"Unnie, what is your name? also, can I have my phone? I have an idea on getting my memories back if something really did happen to me," I told the familiar woman.

"I'm Jennie. Kim Jennie. Here's your phone," She said, handing me a phone I didn't remember having before. I shrugged and opened it. It was a picture of me and the unknown man in a cute filter. I thought I had set it to a picture of Jeongwon, Gucci, and Me. I shrugged.

"What's the password? I thought it was Jeongwon's birthday

"What's the password? I thought it was Jeongwon's birthday..." I said to myself. The lady (Jennie) took my phone and opened it. 

"Taehyung's birthday. I knew it," She whispered to herself. I went to photos and was going to look through them all. 

"This girl is a genius!" Jisoo said, taking the phone from me and pulling up a specific picture. 

"Omg! Yesss! do you remember this?" Chaeyoung asked with hope in her voice. I stared at the picture before replying.

"Kinda?"

"What do you mean?" Jisoo Unnie asked.

"It just looks really familiar, but I don't know where from..." I said, and they nodded, moving onto the next picture. For the rest of the day, the weirdly familiar handsome man kept staring at me, and my Unnies and I kept going through photos. 

A/n:

I really wanted to update, but I couldn't so I came up with this super short chapter. I wish it could be longer.... I hope you guys can forgive me-

anyway... I'm going to watch the concert later on with my Dad, and I'm excited about that, and I'm really sorry for not updating for about a week. I hope you enjoy and I hope to see you in my next update! ily!