4

The video at the top made me cry. Like a lot.... what about you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tzuyu Pov-

I saw the familiar figure of Taehyung come through the doors of the cafe and get mobbed by girls. I got up from my seat as Chaeyoung squealed, running to Jungkook. I got past the swarm of girls and pulled Taehyung to our seat. 

"OMOMOMO! CHOU TZUYU! THIS IS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Chae yelled at me, and I partially nodded. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE OUT THAT PART THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS THE FUCKING CEO OF KT ENTERPRISES!?" 

"Son Chaeyoung! Language!" Jungkook yelled this time. "Also, Hyung, long time no see~"Jugnkook gave Taehyung a man hug.

"Y'all know each other?" I asked, confused. The world is quite small...

"Yeah... Kook was my best friend before I became a CEO but we haven't been in contact for a while..." Taehyung said, releasing their man hug.

"Oppa! Why didn't you tell me that you knew Taehyung? You know I'm a fan. Neomuhae, neomuhae," Chaeyoung said, copying TWICE's TT iconic dance move. Then, she started to Slap Jungkook.

"Ah! Chae! Stob it! It hurts! Also, at least now you know him, and I will be ignored for the rest of eternity now..." Jungkook said, lowering his voice with every word. 

"Oof. Someone's getting jelous~" Taehyung and I said at the same time, laughing afterward. Jungkook gave the both of us a glare. As I thought about it, this was the first time I had heard Taehyung actually laugh... Woah... He's better when he smiles.

"Taehyung-ah, you should smile more often. Suits you," I said. I wondered how someone's personality can change 360° in a matter of days... The first time I saw him, he was so scary... I put that thought aside and joined in on the conversation.

The 3 of us spent the rest of our break with Taehyung, and time flew by real fast.

"Oh! We have to get going again!" Jungkook said, standing up. Taehyung left, making us go to our spots as usual. At the end of my shift, I took the bus back to Taehyung's house. When I arrived, everyone was about to have dinner, so I quickly freshened up to join them.

For the next few days, Taehyung kept visiting me during my breaks, and we got closer, and I swear, he's doing some sorcery to my heart and stomach every time I see him. What is this?

Couple of days later~

We were hanging out during our break once again and all of us were having lots of fun. 

"We have to go now. Break's over," I said, standing up and starting to collect the dishes that we ate from.

"Tzuyu-yah. can you come out early today?" Taehyung asked me. Chaekook gave me a teasing look, so I glared at them. I was about to answer, but Jungkook was faster in doing so.

"Of course! How about you go now, Tzu? We got the rest," Jungkook said, making me want to protest, but I knew I couldn't get outta this one. I sighed, going to the back to grab my stuff. When I came back out, the couple were doing their jobs, and they had already cleaned up.

"Thanks, guys! Love you! I'm going now! Bye!" I called at them, and they nodded. I walked out the door and saw Taehyung waiting in the car. I walked over and got into the car.

"Hurry," Taehyung said, so I quickly put my seat belt on, and he immediately started driving. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. Taehyung didn't talk, so I switched my focus to my phone. Soon, my eyes became drowsy,  so I decided to close them for a while.

-Taehyung's POV-

I'm not much of an expression shower, but with the ones I love, or like, I'm different... But Tzuyu... She's hard to explain. I don't love her, but like seems to be a word that doesn't fulfill my definition for what I feel for her. Or, Do I love her? I mean, she makes me have butterflies in my stomach and makes my day when she smiles with her dimples... Ugh! This is only our second week! What the hell are you doing to me? Life moves too fast...

-Tzuyu POV-

When I opened my eyes, the car had stopped in front of a park, and the sun was starting to set. Taehyung wasn't in the car, so I got out myself and walked down the path that said for me to follow. the road was covered with roses, but I was curious, so I kept walking down. When I reached the end, Taehyung stood there, and I knew why he had set this all up. 

"Chou Tzuyu," He said, kneeling down. "Ever since we started dating, I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you, til now. I know we have only been dating 5 months, but would you do me the honors of marrying me?" Taehyung asked. For some reason, this felt so real, and I really wished it was, but I knew that I was doing this as a favor for him. I nodded my head yes vigorously. He stood up, putting the ring on my finger and pecking my cheek. He's been doing that since 2 days ago, and I've gotten used to it. 

"Thanks for saying yes, even though this is just a favor," Taehyung said, and it somewhat hurt me. I ignored that, and walked with him, hand in hand, back to the car. We arrived at his house and were getting ready to tell his parents that we were now technically engaged.

"Imo! Uncle! Unnie!" I called, taking off my shoes. They came hurrying down the stairs.

"What is it, Hun?" Taehyung's mom asked. 

"I proposed~," Taehyung said. His parents squealed, jumping up and down in sync like little kids. Jennie came seconds later, seeing the ring on my finger and joining her parents.

"Finally!" Taehyung's dad said, stopping from his hyper state. I chuckled, hugging the both of them.

"You better start calling us Eomma and Appa now," Taehyung's mom said in a playfully stern voice.

"Ne, Eomma and Appa!," I said back, making everyone chuckle

We settled down for dinner which Eomma and Jennie had made before we arrived. After eating, I went to my room to get ready for bed. I finally had my own room, but sometimes, Taehyung would make me sleep with him. I plopped down on the bed, examining the expensive-looking ring bound around my finger. I wished that he had actually proposed to me for some reason. It hurt me to know this was all just a big favor for him. I wish I knew why I always had this weird sensation in my stomach, almost as if butterflies were in my stomach whenever he talked or touched me... Could I be in love with him? No way Tzuyu... Or was it true? Was Taehyung changing my perspective on boys? I can't help but question myself while still staring at the ring. He would never feel the same for you. You are a useless girl who was sold to a rich CEO, about to get married to him... 

These sorts of thoughts shot through my head while my eyes become drowsy and I fell asleep.

A/n:

Sorry for not updating...Been Busy... also, are people losing interest in me because I rarely update, and cuz I'm weird? If so, Sorry~ If you are confused on the 'dating for 5 months' part, look back to chapter 1, because I changed something there. Once again, I'm really sowwy for not updating for a while, and plz voment~ Thanks lovlies~ bye~