13

A/n: 설명 할 수 없지만.. 나 괜찮아. (I can't explain but I am fine) this is because no one asked me any more questions, and they kept demanding an update instead... T^T (._.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Taehyung POV-

I was talking to my business partners when someone bumped into me. I turned around, only to find Tzuyu with an unreadable expression. She whispered that she had to go to the bathroom, but a drunk person was following her while pointing to the man. I told her to go and I took ahold of the guy who was following Tzuyu over to the bathroom as well. (._.)  I don't think I've seen someone do that... 
"Sir, do you need something from my wife?" I asked in a cold tone. 

"hasjkjiwiejaks," He said, making me a bit mad because of the gibberish he was speaking. 

"Do you need anything from my wife?" I repeated with a clenched jaw and fists. 

"She's pretty... That Tzuyu girl," He said, making me lose my temper. I punched his face hard, despite that ruining my reputation. I started beating him up badly. 

"What did you say, sir?" I asked again.

"Tzuyu is pretty!" He yelled, and as soon as he said that, he was on the floor with me on top of him, beating him up. Everyone gasped, scooting back, making a big circle around me and the man. 

"Ahhh!" I heard a familiar voice scream behind me, but I didn't stop.

"F*cking DIE you B*stard!" I yelled. 

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" Tzu yelled behind me. I turned around to see Her running towards me.

-Tzuyu POV-

I came back from the bathroom only to see a crowd formed around something. I pushed my way through, and what I saw scared the hell outta me. I screamed because of the blood before running towards them despite my hurting feet.

"TAEHYUNG-AH!" I yelled again, running towards him still. The crowd made a little way for me to pass through. I fell on my knees, trying to get Taehyung off the man. 

"O-oppa! Stop it!" I yelled with a shaking voice, because I was scared, and I was crying. I backed hugged him. "Please! Taehyung-ah! Stop..." 

-Taehyung POV- 

(sorry for switching the POVs so much...)

As soon as I heard the voice of Tzuyu begging me, I turned around, hugging her tight. Every one started murmuring, but I didn't care. Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jungkook, Jisoo, and Jin came running to us. Jisoo fast-walked though, careful of her stomach.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I TOLD YOU TO QUIT YOUR MAFIA JOB AND YOU TOLD ME YOU DID! WERE YOU LYING TO ME?!" Jennie yelled at me. I nodded slowly. Jungkook's eyes widened. 

"Hyung! You're a mafia?! So cool!!" He yelled like a kid. Chaeyoung slapped him on the neck and glared at him. 

"Guys, we should do something about them first," Jin whispered, pointing his thumb to the crowd who were talking amongst themselves. I nodded, standing up and turning to the people. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience and big unnecessary scene. Everyone may go back home, and we will have another dinner party next time. I apologize again, and Thank you for coming." I said, making them file out the door.  Everyone left, leaving me, Tzuyu, Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Jennie, Dahyun, and Jimin. Some of my guards were there too, so I motioned for them to take the man's body out before sitting Tzuyu down on a chair because she was shaking and crying really badly. All her Unnies were trying to calm her down with me, and at some point, she calmed down enough to talk. 

"Here Tzuyu. Let Taehyung explain now," Jennie said, handing her a glass of water. She Thankfully took it, drinking a sip and putting it down before playing with her fingers. 

"I was a mafia for 2 years, and Jennie begged me to stop the job, so I pretended that I did, but I never could because there was no one to take my place as the mafia king... (Woah! That took an unexpected turn, right?) I kept doing my job in secret, and I combined forces with the police so that I wouldn't have to kill anyone anymore, but that's kinda gonna change because my enemies now know that I am married to you. That man from earlier was also one of the men from my enemy's team. I'm sorry..." I explained all. Everyone looked at me in awe, but Jennie and Tzuyu seemed to understand because they both stood up to hug me. 

"It's okay, Taehyung-ah. It's just because of shock," Tzuyu told him and I understood exactly what she meant. 

"Well, that's good to hear. I hope that you won't mind me being a mafia..." I told her, while the room went silent.

"I don't. Just don't do something like today in front of me ever again," She said, and I nodded and patted her head, making someone clear their throat. 

"Should, we... leave?" Jimin asked. I shook my head, getting away from her grasp and smiling a little. 

"Let's go home. You guys can all stay over at our house for the night. It's late," I told them and they agreed. Tzuyu hid behind me, grabbing onto the edge of my shirt and following me very slowly. 

"Can you guys hurry up?!" Jin yelled from a few feet ahead of us. I looked back at Tzuyu who looked scared and tired.

"Princess. Let's go?" I asked, and she nodded, limping when she walked faster. I noticed and picked her up onto my back on a piggyback. She looked surprised, but smiled, leaning her head in the crook of my neck, and soon her head became heavy. I looked back at her and she had fallen asleep. I put her in the car and sat next to her. 

"Cute," I thought to myself before focusing on the road again. 

A/n:

I being nice to y'all... I hope someone asks something after this update. Sorry, it is weird and short. I was watching Hotel Del Luna while writing this, and I was scared... like it's quite creepy for me. Hehe... anyway..... Cringe in this chap but bear with me~~~ I love you guys!