24 -The End-

-Tzuyu POV-

I had a big surprise for him today. I found out that I was pregnant this morning, and I wanted to tell him. I decided to give him the surprise through a box, so I was getting that ready as Taehyung was still at work. I smiled seeing the completed box. As soon as I was about to go upstairs and put it in our room, I heard the door open, so I put the small box behind my back and carefully ran downstairs to greet him. I led him to the dining room, and we ate quietly. When we finished, I asked him to meet me in the living room once he was done freshening up. 

*ring ring*

Taehyung's phone started to ring, so I went to go pick it up. "Minju" the name read. Taehyung suddenly came up behind me, and the phone stopped ringing and showed up as a missed call. 

"Who's Minju?" I asked. I was afraid he was cheating. "You're not cheating on me, are you?"

"Why do you care who Minju is? It doesn't matter. What did you want to tell me?" He said, making me scoff. 

"Yeah. it doesn't matter. I'm your freaking Wife Taehyung-ah! I have my reasons to be worried about these kinds of things!" I raised my voice a little. 

"Well you don't have to care for every little detail in the world, okay?! I can take care of myself! I'm 28, Tzuyu!" He yelled back. I stood there in disbelief. I took the box I was supposed to give him, and slightly threw it at him.

"Open it when you're not mad anymore," I said and walked out of the room. I went upstairs and slammed our bedroom door shut and locked it. I started to cry because he's never treated me like this before. This was our first argument if you don't consider him ignoring me an argument. Suddenly, I heard a knocking at the door. It was rapid and obviously from Taehyung. I knew that at this point he probably felt bad about what he said to me because he opened the box. I ignored the knocking and went to the bed and dug my face into the pillow, but I heard rattling of the lock, and I groaned.

-Taehyung's POV-

When she left, I regretted what I said. I was stressed and I didn't actually mean any of what I said. I realized the box I was holding and opened it as I heard the door slamming and locking. When I saw what was inside, I regretted what I said even more. I shouldn't have treated her like that. I rushed upstairs with the spare keys as I knew Tzuyu wouldn't open the door for me. I rapidly knocked on the door, but to no avail, I took the key and fumbled to open the door. 

When I went in, Tzuyu was on the bed with dry tears on her face. My facial features softened seeing her in that state.

"Tzuyu- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean any of that. I was just really stressed. Please forgive me!" I said in a hurry. I really felt bad.

"Fine, then tell the world that I'm yours. Humph!" 

"Chou Tzuyu and her baby belong to me, and I belong to her~" I whispered to my beb's ear. (many might not know, and I might've forgotten this fact and made this mistake in earlier chapters/books, but in Korea, the wife does not take the husbands surname, so in this case [pretending that Tae and Tzu really got married] chou Tzuyu would stay as Chou Tzuyu and Kim Taehyung will stay as Kim taehyung. Their child however would take the husband's last name, in this case, Kim.)

"I thought you were going to tell the world. Wouldn't have to yell or get news reporters?" she asked.

"Nope. Because you are my world, and If I yell, you won't be able to hear anymore," she slapped him on the head. 

"Well you better be a great father, or else you're gonna die. You have to do whatever I say, okay? Then you will be forgiven," she warned.

"Okay okay," I replied. "But, you have to promise me something."

"What?" 

"You promise to be with me forever?"

"mhm," Tzu replied shortly.

"You promise?" I said, and I was dead serious

"Yes, I promise," she said making me smile.

-The End-

A/n:

short chap cuz I'm evwil :)

to be fair, u got a double update