18

WARNING! contains sensitive topics about miscarriage. please do not read if you are uncomfortable with it. Tho you may miss a few details-

-Tzuyu POV-

"Jungkook can you do it?" I whispered into the earpiece.  I had no idea what it means, but I didn't have a choice for Jihyo Unnie was out cold. Taehyung wrote to say that on the piece of paper, then he told me to run out of the room once the bitch is distracted. I didn't want anything to happen to Taehyung right after I met him after 2 days, but once I felt Taehyung tap my shoulder, I knew there was literally no backing out. I said this a couple hundred times already, but I can say it so many more times. I looked at him one last time before running out the door as he instructed me to do. 

I made it out of the room safe, or so I thought. I caught my breath and looked up, only to be met by the one and only, Rina. I saw Nayeon Unnie chasing after her, but she was frozen in her spot. Then I heard a gunshot coming from the room I was held captive in. 

"Oh no no no. This cannot be happening," I said to myself, running back to the room I came from, only to see Jeongwon and Taehyung fighting. I saw Taehyung was bleeding quite heavily on the shoulder, but he told me to go away with his eyes. I refused to and stayed glued to the floor. 

"Princess, turn around and cover your ears. Count to 15 and you can turn back towards me," Taehyung said in a stern voice, making me know he was being super serious. I turned around, only to see Jeongwon laying on a small puddle of blood. I almost screamed, but Taehyung came over and hugged me, covering my eyes from the horrid scene. He walked out of the room, and we were met with Nayeon Unnie in Rina's arms. It looked painful, but Unnie was just trying to kick the woman. Jeez. Never knew she got the guts! 

"You bitch! I don't know why we were ever friends with you. You're the worst!" Nayeon Unnie kept yelling while trying to punch.

"While this annoying bitch keeps yelling at me, I want to talk with you guys. You were never supposed to be free, bub. How'd you make it out? Also, Taehyung, I'm guessing that you came to save her. Not going to happen while I'm still alive. I will get what I want, even if it takes years for me to complete it! I will-" She was cut off when she fell to the floor. Nayeon Unnie immediately got up, dusting herself. 

"YES! I DID IT!" Chaeyoung celebrated from the back of Rina before averting her attention to us. Nayeon Unnie looked at me before running downstairs again.

"What the crap just happened?" I asked, still stunned.

"Both of you guys get into the van, the police are taking care of whatever else they needed to do. I'll get Rina, or should I say, Irene Unnie and whoever the other guy is to the police," She said.

"Thank God Jungkook can do his job right!" I heard Taehyung say under his breath. He then nodded and pulled me with him.

"Oh wait! Unnie! It's bloody there!" I yelled, and she nodded. We walked right past Jihyo Unnie who seemed like she just got up from being knocked out. I quickly took her with me, and I followed Taehyung quietly. Downstairs was so much chaos as well. I saw so much blood. Suddenly, my vision got blurry and my head started spinning. The next thing I knew, my vision became black. 

-Taehyung POV-

"OMG! Taehyung!" I heard a yell. I turned around to see Tzuyu fainted in Jihyo's arms. I panicked, taking her away from Jihyo, and running to the van. Most of the girls were there already, and they were healing wounds. I brought Tzuyu to them, and they looked shocked. They came to us really quickly and started doing stuff to my shoulder. Tzuyu however was brought to the police so that they came to take her to an ambulance. 

"You bitches!" The manic woman yelled, pulling a gun out and pointing it at Tzuyu. I gasped, running over and covering everyone. I felt a huge surge of pain and fell to the floor. The last thing I saw is the girls running over to me before my vision went black.

(a/n: tf is this? everyone is passing out cold, or literally on the verge of dying... Yep! I'm a baddie~)

~3hours later~

-Jungkook POV-

It's been 3 hours since Taehyung got shot, and everything became under control. We found out that Irene Noona had become a psycho like that because she wanted Taehyung back. Jimin Hyung and I were the only ones who knew about their past relationship, so we got that, but the others were so confused. We had to do a lot of explaining. As for Taehyungie Hyung, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung,  Nayeon Noona, and Suga Hyung, they were all admitted into the hospital because of their bad injuries. Three were unconscious, 2 were fine, just a few broken bones and stuff. There were a lot of dead bodies too. The police said they would clean that up, and Jeongwon was admitted into the hospital as well. Irene Noona was admitted into a mental hospital, and the rest were fine. Right now, we were at the hospital, eagerly waiting for the doctor to come out and tell us about our 3 unconscious people. 

"Is anyone here related to any of these three people?" The doctor asked, making us all look up. 

"We're all friends of them. I'm Son Chaeyoung's boyfriend, and that's it," I told him. As you probably guessed, Chaeyoung was one of the unconscious. 

"I'm Tzuyu's half brother, Jisoo and Namjoon are Taehyung's cousins," Jin Hyung said. Some of us were shocked for we didn't know this, but that was beside the point.

"I'm his sister!" Jennie Unnie said, stopping her run. She was out of town due to her schedule, she left the day we found Tzu's location. I informed her about what happened, and she said she would be here as soon as possible. 

"Hmm. Okay. There's good news and bad news. Which first?" He asked. 

"Good news please," Jihyo Noona said. 

"Okay then. Everything went successfully, and everyone has survived, except for one," He said, making us all gasp. 

"Sir? who is it?" Namjoon asked. 

"Son Chaeyoung was apparently carrying a child of 1 month, and we did our best to try and save it, but we couldn't. Also, I believe Mrs. Kim has amnesia due to a car accident 5 years or so back?" He said, making me feel super sad inside. No one would understand unless they've lost a child themselves, or at least a very important person. I still tried to smile though. 

"Yes that's correct," Jin Hyung and the girls said. 

"I think she is getting her lost memories back, and she will probably have a lot of mood swings or difficulty with some things, so I need you guys to be understanding with her for the next month or so," He added before taking his leave.

I felt quite devastated but moved with the rest of the group to where the three were being kept. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I looked up. I saw Jimin Hyung put his hand on my shoulder as a way to comfort me. i really needed it so I smiled a little at him.

"You good bro?" He asked when I looked back down. I shook my head a little. He sighed. before speaking again.

"You know, I lost a child with Dahyun too. That's not our first. Dahyun Misscaried about a year ago, but look! We're fine now. If you wanna talk about it, there's always me and Dahyun. Okay?" He said as I cried. 

"Really!" I asked, and he nodded. 

"Now wipe those tears of yours. They make you look ugly, and Chaeyoung wouldn't want to see you like that, right?" He said, swinging his arm around my shoulder and walking to catch up with the rest of the group. (kind reminds me of dynamite m/v)

A/n:

It's getting way too long. I spent a lot of time trying to write this... lol! Anyway, if you think this is the end already, nuh-uh. We still got a longggggggggggggg way to go. I am also preparing for the second book to "The Kid", and I might publish it soon, but I'm not sure. Well that's it. Love you guys, and thanks so much on 10.6k and 2.5k reads on "The Kid" and this book~