2

-Tzuyu's POV-

The car jerked to a stop, so I looked up from my phone and saw a big house. I was so amazed that my jaw dropped because my house wasn't even half the size of this. I heard Taehyung chuckle a bit then I heard him get off the car. For some reason, I felt like Taehyung's personality had changed 360 degrees. I got off and got my suitcase out of the trunk by myself again...😑 I followed Taehyung into the house, and inside was just as elegant as outside.

"Oppa? Why are you here so early? I thought you had work today. And- Who's she?" I heard a feminine voice. I assumed it was his sister, and a girl who looked vaguely similar to Taehyung came down from the stairs. She was very pretty even though she was in a simple white tee and skinny jeans. 

"Yeah I had work, and this is my girlfriend, Tzuyu. This is my sister I was telling you about." Taehyung said, going up the stairs. "I hope you can get along while I'm gone,"

The girl came up to me and held out her hand.

"Kim Jennie. Employ at the KT Enterprises, 23 years old," she said while shaking my hand because I had taken it. 

"Chou Tzuyu, café part-timer, 21," I said back. 

"I'm defiantly gonna like you. Also, be comfortable around me, you can even call me Unnie if you prefer to," Jennie said, releasing our still-connected hands. She then brought me to what seemed to be the living room, and she started a conversation. It felt as if we had been talking for hours before Taehyung came into the room, but only 30min had passed.

"I see you two are getting along well! That's good because Tzuyu's gonna start living with us now. I'll give you your own room after today because I've got to get it ready first. Also, Jennie-yah, Eomma and Appa are coming over today, so be ready. Can you give Tzuyu a tour as well?" He said. Jennie nodded and started the tour. In this big house, there were apparently only 9 rooms and 5 bathrooms. There were two big living rooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, and there was also a big kitchen which was my heaven since I love to cook. We came back into the living room we were in and continued to talk. I noticed that Taehyung wasn't there anymore, but then I heard talking down the hall, so I thought that someone might be there.  Yeah, I have a pretty good, smart brain >.< Anyway, when Taehyung came to us again with two elderly people, I knew that my guess was right.

"Eomma! Appa!" Jennie Unnie suddenly yelled, jumping up from her seat on the couch to the two elders. 

"Haha, We missed you too, sweetie. Umm, Who is she?" The woman asked.

"Tzuyu, these are my parents, and Eomma, Appa, this is my girlfriend, Tzuyu," Taehyung said. 

"Anyeonhasaeyo, Chou Tzuyu imnida," I said, getting up and bowing 90 degrees. The two looked surprised but then smiled.

"I'm gonna like her," Taehyung's dad said. 

"I'm going to go make food for us." Taehyung's mom said, and I tagged along because I felt too lazy to start unpacking. We cooked food while the other Kims caught up with each other. Taehyung's personality seemed to change 360 degrees when he was with people he liked. He was different now than when I first saw him today. We were finally done with the food, and I was told to call the others for dinner while Ajuma prepared the plating. I went over to the living room once again to find Taehyung laughing with his sister and dad. For some reason, it made me smile too. This was the first time I had seen him smile too. Wait, what am I thinking? I just met this man, and he is doing wonders to my heart. I shook my head to bring myself out of the trance and walked over to the three of them.

"Dinner's ready," I said, and that's all it took for the three Kim's to go rushing over to the dining room like it was a race for food. I sat down next to Taehyung once I got to the dining room because it was the only spot left.

"Did you actually make this, Tzu?" Unnie asked and I nodded, chewing the food in my mouth.

"Oh yeah! About me 'not having my own room yet' thing, Can I be with Jennie Unnie till my room is ready?" I asked, and both Taehyung and Jennie nodded. 

"I won't be home till late at night though probably. I'm going out for a drink with my girlfriends!" Everyone happily finished the meal, and Jennie Unnie left to go meet her girlfriends or whatever. I noticed that I had still not unpacked, but I decided to do that when I had my own room. I went To Jennie Unnie's room and took out my Pajamas and toiletries. I knew where her room was from the tour she had given me earlier. I used the bathroom in her room to take a shower and the rest of my night routine. I then went downstairs to see what everyone else was doing, and they were watching my favorite K-drama, Itaewon Class. I was about to go back upstairs when Taehyung suddenly called for me to join them. I guess it can't hurt, I thought and walked over to them. 

"You took a shower?" He asked when I sat down next to him. 

"Yeah, I did," I said, keeping my eyes on the movie. Taehyung suddenly put his arm around my waist, pretty much embracing me. I was surprised at first, but it felt nice in a weird way, so I didn't move. Soon, I felt my eyes get drowsy as I tried to stay awake, but I guess I failed when pictures of my family and Gucci came up in mind. 

A/n:

Hey everyone~ By the time you are reading this, this will be a published book, and I hope that everyone will enjoy it. This chapter is a little shorter, but as I was writing more, I realized that it's better to have a shorter chapter than a longer one that won't keep you awake. Anyway, thanks again for choosing this book to read, and I hope I won't ditch this book~ Borahae and BYE!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-🐥