16

Why am I touched?

hi! about the title. ummmmmm Like I know it says married to a CEO and like most of my stories, this is coming out a little different from what I planned. The mafia thing was a last-minute idea, so I had no intentions of having that here. I will leave it was married to a CEO for now because I might do smth with the plot, later on, to make it fit, but that's not guaranteed. I might have to change it, and I will let you guys know if I do. That's all, enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tzuyu POV-

When Irene Unnie and I went to the bathroom, someone grabbed me, then put something on my nose, making me dizzy. I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was Irene Unnie smirking down at me. When I woke up again, I was in an unknown area for I have never been here before. I looked around, trying to stand up, but failing because my hands were tied to a pole. When I tried getting out, the door to the tiny room opened, revealing some guy whom I didn't know but at the same time I felt as if I knew him. All I knew was that he gave me a headache. 

"Ahhh~ You're awake! I've been waiting for 2 hours already, baby!" The guy said, coming closer. The way he said baby made me uncomfortable, so I tried to move back, obviously failing. 

'Someone save me. please!' i thought as the guy came closer. 

-Taehyung POV-

I couldn't sleep from the moment we reached home. I started panicking till morning, not knowing what to do. I also wasn't really the CEO of my company, so that wasn't in the way.  Well, that is a little complicated. Me and my brother both own the company, and recently, I gave him the role of CEO because I knew that life would get complicated soon, and I'm glad I did so. I was pacing around my room for what seemed like the thousandth time when my sister came into my room. 

"You bitch. You gonna just pace around your room all day? Think of something. Also, thanks a lot for letting the girls call me 5 hours after this happened," Jennie said, getting all mad and crazy. She put her hands up in the air while yelling at me continuously. 

"For God's sake! It's not my freaking fault. You're not the only one who is worrying and trying to find a solution, so STOP YELLING!" I ended up raising my voice at her, making everyone rush to my room. they left back to their jobs when Namjoon Hyung told them to, but Jennie stayed.

"Can we all just calm down? Jungkook is trying to find various locations for where Tzuyu can be, Jin is cooking something for us to eat, Jimin is trying to calm down all the girls, Hope and Yoongs are outside looking everywhere, I'm working with the police, and some of the girls are helping all of us. You are the one who needs to calm down the most, even if all of the girls' worries are grouped, it will never compete with your's, and I get it but everyone is trying their best to find Tzuyu and that's the best and most effective thing we can do right now," Namjoon Hyung said. 

"Joonie Oppa's right. you cannot do anything but try your best, so how about you come and be a part of what everyone is doing?" Jennie told me, and I knew they were right. I sighed and nodded, walking out of my room so that I could go to my office at work. I grabbed the car keys and a jacket, walking out of the house and into the car, but a voice made me stop. I hid behind a corner and listened to the voice carefully. It was Mike, one of my workers and he was talking in English. I got my phone out and texted Jungkook to view the security cameras for that room and put my phone on record so that I could figure out what he is saying with Joon later. 

"Yes everyone is trying to find her right now, and they are freaking out, especially Taehyung-ssi,"  Mike said. I heard my name so I paid closer attention.