8

-No One's POV-

"Taehyung-ah! The wedding will be in 3 days! Tell Tzuyu to come down so that we can go dress shopping together," Taehyung's Mother called from downstairs. She heard doors opening, closing, knocking, and the distant talking of others before she saw the perfect visual couple come down the stairs. They now lived with 2 extra people in the house. Jungkook and Chaeyoung. After the horror movie incident, They just sort of moved in by themselves. Taehyung did not mind have a few more people in his home. Jennie had gone back to her place as her boyfriend, Kai, needed her there. (A/n: okay, so I know there's a rumor about Jennie dating G-dragon, but I will still ship her with Kai here, because I like this ship way better, no offense) Taehyung's parents were still here, and they were planning on leaving once the marriage was over. they were, after all, the ones planning the wedding. 

"Your marriage will be in 3 days. Let's go dress shopping! Or you can wear min if wanted," Taehyung's mom spoke once again. 

"I'll take a look at yours if nothing is to mine and Oppa's content," Tzuyu replied respectfully, following Taehyung's mom out the door. They got into the car with Taehyung driving, Tzuyu in the front seat, and Taehyung's mom in the back. Taehyung drove to his close friend's boutique so that they could have Tzuyu's dress and his tuxedo ready. 

"Yoongyeon Boutique and Music Studio," Tzuyu read the sign. The three walked in, and the bell on the door rang. 

"Welcome to our Music Studio Bou- Tzuyu?" A girl, very pretty, and fragile features started talking. 

"Eh? Nayeonie Unnie?" Tzuyu said with a shocked expression as Taehyung went over to a man. 

"Wow! You've become so pretty! Anyway, what brings you here? And why is Tae with you?" She asked in a friendly manner. 

"Ah... Me and Oppa are getting married. We need a dress and Tux. that's why... Also, are you still dating Yoongi Oppa?" Tzuyu asked, getting curious about her Unnie's life, meeting her after years. She went to high school with a group of girls and boys who were her best friends. The boys named themselves Bangtan and TXT while the girls named themselves Itzy and Twice. When she was in school, Taehyung wasn't there because he was busy studying to become the CEO of his father's company, so Tzuyu had never known him. Most of the people she lost contact with because they all went separate ways, but some she still kept in contact with. 

"wah! Yoongi Oppa! It's been a while!" I said, making Naywon turn around.

"Eh? Really?! Yah! Kim Taehyung! He's mine! Back off," Nayeon stated when she saw Taehyung trying to hug Yoongi, but Yoongi refused, leading to a back hug. Tzuyu laughed at her Unnie's protective behavior, and completely forgot the reason why they were there in the first place.  She turned around, seeing Taehyung's mom looking through lots of white, fancy, and pretty dresses. 

"Taehyung-ah! Come!" Taehyung's mom called him over. Taehyung walked over to where the girls were, and his mom noticed right away. 

"What did you call-" He couldn't finish his sentence as his mom started speaking.

"Which one of these dresses do you like? Tzuyu, can you go try them on? We can also make a custom dress if you guys want to. Is that okay, Nayeon?" Taehyung's mom started ranting about the dresses and possibilities of what they could do.

"Ne. Imo. We should be able to do custom dresses," Nayeon answered as Taehyung waited for Tzuyu to come out in a couple of dresses that they picked out for her to try on. They spent the next 3 hours catching up with each other and trying on outfits. After all this hard work, they finally had something to their content. 

"Thanks for visiting! Bye! Tzuyu, call me later!" Nayeon said, waving her hand with Yoongi beside her, holding her waist and also waving. (A/n: you have officially read 666 [devil's number!!!] words right before this. congrats~)